“Only one thing”

Ayres Suites Ontario Mills Mall
Ranked #4 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 14 July 2014

At check in it was fast, easy, and friendly. I could not figure out how to get the wifi to work on my phone so I made a trip to the front desk to ask, at this time there was a shift change, now I understand things can get a little busy and overwhelming, I also work in customer service, but the employee was rude and there was also another person working so seeing that the one at the front desk was flustered and trying to handle phones, check in, and a simple question, the other girl should have done a little more.

• Stayed: July 2014
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Suites Ontario Mills Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Paaaige,

Thank your for your review and we are glad to hear that you had an overall positive stay. We apologize for the unprofessional experienced you encountered with one of our staff members during your stay and thank you for kindly for your patience and understanding. Please know that I have addressed this issue and we thank you for bringing it to our attention. Nevertheless, it pleases me to hear that the remainder of your stay was positive.Thank you again for your candid review and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

There are newer reviews for Ayres Suites Ontario Mills Mall

Reviewed 9 July 2014

This was the first trip I've taken by myself in many years. Going to a new area that I haven't been to before didn't make it any easier for me mentally. When I got to the hotel, I was greeted by Rashad. He quickly got me checked in and informed me off the different offerings that the hotel had such as the afternoon happy hour with snacks and drinks....and breakfast in the morning( which was yummy, btw). Once I got up to the room, it was everything I had expected. Clean room, fresh made bed with clean sheets, fresh bathroom towels, etc. I would have no issues staying here again or recommending it to anyone passing through needing a place to stay at.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Justin L.,

We thank you for choosing our hotel for your first time in an unfamiliar area and we're so glad that we were able to exceed your expectations. From our full hot American breakfast to our customer service representatives and clean and comfortable rooms, we strive our best to provide the best service for our guests. Thank you again for your recommendation and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Shuttle picked me up from the airport and hotel provides shuttle service 24 hours. Entire hotel was clean and the rooms were very nice. The made to order breakfast was great. Staff was very professional and polite. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Dear Rechetta G,

Thank you so much for your kind compliments about your recent stay at our hotel. We're pleased to hear that our signature European-style rooms were to your liking and that you found our full hot American breakfast to be satisfying. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated and we look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Very happy with my stay here, very professional staff, very clean facility. There is a happy hour in the afternoons with beer, wine, and snacks, no charge. Let's be honest, you can't beat that. Complimentary breakfast, you order what you want, they make it, it's delicious. My stay here for business would bring me back to this hotel if I'm ever in the area for personal reasons. Would recommend to friends and family.

Room Tip: Only saw one room. It was very nice.
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I was thoroughtly impressed with the service. I checked-in close to midnight and Rigelio was very friendly and helpful. He informed me breakfast was custom. I had to leave 6 am in the morning, breakfast began 7am in the morning, but would have loved a hot meal. I was impressed with the room, nice clean sheets, plus there was a sleeper sofa. I was very happy with my stay.

Room Tip: I got the hotel on Hotwire.com, it was a pleasant surprise.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Suites Ontario Mills Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear cheri d,

Thank you for your kind compliments about our hotel. It is a joy to hear how thoroughly impressed you were with the service and our friendly accommodating staff. We're delighted that we were able to exceed your expectations and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

This is the second time I stayed at this hotel. Front desk personnel was extremely nice and love the option of a late check out. The room was very nice and it was very relaxing and peaceful. Would recommend this property highly.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Great service considering I had to book it last minute. Last minute training for work had me scrambling for travel and hotel arrangements. Called in at 5PM and they had me set up with a room. Did not make it in until 3 am that night and the employees they were fully awake and attentive.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Suites Ontario Mills Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear An P,

We are so glad we could accommodate you when you were in such a hurry. Our presentation is our pride and we are glad it allowed you to check-in with ease. Thank you so much for choosing us and we hope to see you again really soon!