Compared to the Ayres that is right next door to this location (called Ayres Suites Ontario Mills Mall), we have to say that this stay was ok. Although initially the service, room size and cleanliness is about the same when you spend a few minutes there you begin to see the differences. By the end of our stay, we agreed that we preferred staying next door even though it's about $10 more. The room we stayed in on the 3rd floor was run-down and the lighting had a huge patch on the ceiling. The beds were comfy as usual, but the pillows were "limpy" at best. The breakfast area is tiny with four tables that seat 4 and about 3 additional tables in the lobby area. So, if you don't get there early enough, you'll be having your breakfast in the lobby along with the guests that are checking out. The coffee set up was right next to the front desk, which was slightly odd especially when you go in to get breakfast and then walk out to the front desk to get your coffee. We were surprised one afternoon that our room was being cleaned at around 5PM. We had to stop by to pick something up and startled the maid. We left right away...but so did she before finishing our room. The children in the room above us must have had too much sugar because they were jumping all night, so much so that they made the armoire and tv rattle at times. The screaming kids down the hallway at 1AM was also not appreciated, but that's not the fault of the hotel. But our stay was not all negative. The Ontario Mills Mall is right behind the property and there are plenty of eating options within walking distance. We appreciated the entrance through the back of the property, therefore avoiding the walk around the building to enter to the front. Our three night stay was not all unpleasant, just not what we'd expect from Ayres in terms of detail and service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ayres Inn & Suites Ontario Mills Mall combines the comforts and conveniences of home with the warm hospitality you’ve come to expect from the Ayres name. Whether you’re here for a short business visit or a long, relaxing retreat, you’ll find all of the luxurious, European-inspired guest rooms at our Ontario, CA hotel are impeccably appointed with a full suite of complimentary amenities including our signature, triple sheeted Ayres Dream Sleeper beds, flat screen TVs, refrigerators, coffeemakers, well lit work desks and WiFi, iHomes, hairdryers, and curved shower rods. And every morning you will start your day right with our complimentary full American breakfast. Our convenient Ontario, CA location means you will be adjacent to the Inland Empire's primary tourist attraction, the Ontario Mills Mall. Revive your wardrobe at one of North America's largest shopping malls and then retire to your luxurious accommodations. After you are well rested, enjoy various events at the Ontario Convention Center or the Citizens Business Bank Arena. You’ll also be happy to know Ontario International Airport is just a short drive away! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ayres Hotel Ontario Mills Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayres Inn And Suites At The Mills Mall
- Ayres Inn & Suites At The Mills Mall Hotel Ontario
- Ayres Hotel Ontario