“Great sandwiches”

Don Won's Corner Deli
Ranked #23 of 323 Restaurants in Ontario
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 March 2014

This has great sandwiches at great prices. You can customize your sandwich to exactly the way you want it or order off the menu. Soups and salads available too

Reviewed 23 August 2013

I've gone several times to the Corner Deli, and each time I get the Korean BBQ sandwich. It is amazingly delicious and generously portioned. They even take Amex! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone near the Ontario Mills mall.

Reviewed 16 May 2013

It's hard to pick a favorite so do as I do. I had the special every day of the week. All quality and taste surpass any of the other sandwich shops in the area hands down! Do yourself a favor and grab a "Don Won" or a "Korean BBQ".

Reviewed 2 March 2013

I came here about 2 weeks ago with my son. WOW, I've been back twice since then with other family members. The Smokehouse (turkey, roast beef & bacon with a touch of magical coleslaw) is great and the Korean b-b-q sandwich with the mildly spicy sauce is SO GOOD! Everything was extremely fresh. The onion rings and sweet potato fries- YUM. Portions were good size, you could split with someone, but you probably won't want to - it's that good! The people are so friendly. Seating is limited and the place gets busy. I will be returning very soon.

Reviewed 6 August 2012

These people are the true magic makers... their sandwiches are very tasty. They have a fixed menu of cleverly named sandwiches to order, and while I am yet to deviate from their delicious fixed menu, I believe you can customized a sandwich too.

It is about $10/person for a sandwich, chips and a drink and makes Subway seem like the ugly step-sister.

It gets busy for lunch Monday - Friday so get there before noon. Enjoy!