“Excellent Value”

Holiday Inn Ontario Airport
Ranked #14 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Reviewed 9 November 2009

My husband and I decided to have an impromptu getaway and after booking on Hotwire discovered we would be staying at the Holiday Inn Ontario Airport. While they are still doing some external work the inside was extremely nice and up to date. The staff was extremely pleasant and efficient. Our room was quite large and included a small refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, etc. They are also within a short walking distance to a wonderful restaurant! And best of all, they had hot coffee in the lobby the following morning! Perfect for a short getaway.

Since I am a Travel & Events Coordinator I am very aware of staff, room size, cleanliness, etc and this Holiday Inn ranks extremely high. We had a wonderful evening and I would defnitely stay there again!

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank PleasureORBusiness

Reviewed 4 November 2009

Staff attentive to details without overdoing anything. Made shuttle available, went extra lengths to accommodate some special needs I had. I can't say enought about this hotel and its people. New property, well decorated, clean, safe area. Wish I could have one of these in every market!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 October 2009

We decided to stay at a hotel close to the Ontario Airport and was very pleasantly surprised by the hotel! It was a new hotel and had a high tech decor. Extremely clean, the beds were comfortable. Each Queen bed had 6 pillows (3 firm, 3 soft). The only negative that we encountered was that there was a party with a live band going on that evening and we were directly above it so the noise was too loud. If they had put us into a room at the other end of the hotel, I am sure that would not have been an issue.

We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank aaaha
Reviewed 24 September 2009

Stayed here three times in May 09. All stays were for one night only. I always arrived very late at the hotel and had to check out early in the morning. All of which went smoothly all in all.

One time there was an issue with the shuttle from the airport ot the hotel. The shuttle wasn't running that late, so I was told to take a cab. Only one cab there and the driver was reluctant to drive me to the hotel as it was that close. Took a while and was a little creepy, but in the end it was all sorted out and payed for by the hotel staff.

Speaking of the employees, staff at the hotel is great! Very friendly and always willing to help.

Gym is big enough and everything you need is there.

Rooms are of decent size and also have everything you need. Beds are very comfy and they have a good sized flat screen tv. All rooms were spotless.

Was a little disappointed not to be upgrade because of platinum status especially concidering I was arriving that late. But just as well, nothing you can count on.

Nice stays all in all!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank wicketo
Reviewed 31 July 2009

I stayed at this hotel for the Bar Exam and it was an amazing hotel. The rooms were quiet, very nicely updated, nice beds, very friendly staff, wireless internet and a really good restaurant downstairs. This hotel is one of the nicest I have stayed at and far exceeds the low price you pay to stay!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank aggielaw
Reviewed 29 July 2009

Excellent in every regard. Front desk staff were friendly and professional, large, well appointed room, very clean, excellent breakfast, and close to mall.

We've stayed here two years in a row, and would highly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2009

We booked two rooms (for 6 of us – three adults and three children) and stayed two nights.
Two negatives – smell and smell.
Smell one: Both rooms, 420 and 421 – they are not adjoining rooms, were smelly like sewage. I couldn’t figure out where it was coming from. The smell got worse as our stay progressed.
Smell two: This hotel is smoke free hotel. But at outdoor spa/swimming pool area, there were people smoking cigars and cigarettes. Since it was outdoors, I am not sure if it was against the hotel’s rule or not but I would like no smoking enforced at the spa/swimming area.
Other than above mentioned two negatives (which I did not report and complain hence didn’t give them a chance to correct the problems) our stay was great.
Staffs were prompt and friendly. We took advantage of “Kids’ Eat Free” at Landings Restaurant – their menu choice was minimal but adequate (meat, fish, veggie, etc). Parking was free, plenty and conveniently layed out for easy lobby access. We weren’t in the room other than to sleep but I had no complaint about airplane noise.

Do I stay again? Yes – but I will ask for different rooms.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with family