Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ontario Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Fairfield Inn Ontario(Ontario)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsontario airportsales managerhi expresslast minute changespool and hot tub arearestaurants within walking distancegas stationnewer hotelmeeting roomrecommend staying herebeds were comfortablethe breakfast areaconvenient locationhotel is cleannice roomthe entire staffbusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 February 2012

Nice room, very clean and quiet. Close to the airport and I would stay again. Staff was very pleasant.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 January 2012

jose checked me in and upgraded for a bigger room.
this hotel is in the middle of nowhere ,but it provides a shuttle to the ontario airport and to the mills mall if there are no guest going to the airport .in a walking distance is a 7-11 for little groceries ,a mexican restaurant and a subway .
on the second floor is a coin operated laundry facility,where i could wash and dry my clothes
my room was nice,well maintained ,spacious,with a king bed and a sofa, a mini kitchenette with refrigerator ,microwave ,a coffee maker ,washing sink and table with 2 chairs and a nice bathroom with a good shower.
there is a nice pool in the courtyard but it was too cold to dip in
the internet was free and good enough.the only complain is that the walls are paper thin and the windows are not sound proof,so my sleep was ,sometimes disturbed by the near guests talking or the cars on the highway or parking spot
the breakfast was included and available from very early morning till 9 or so a.m.and mrs vivianne was such a great and welcoming host and cook.i loved the oatmeal and the sausages,but they were available early in the morning,later ,would be the bacon,which i am not a big fan of it.

over all,i recommend this hotel to all travelers ,for a short or longer stay.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 December 2011

Vivian prepares the breakfast each day for the guest. She does an amazing job. The food is fresh and prepared with care. She has a smile on her face at all times and is very friendly with the guest. She made me feel like I was staying at a family friends house and that she genuinly cared that I had a good start to the day. She is an excellent representative of your hotel.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Paul J
Reviewed 17 November 2011

The hotel looked new, not remodeled.. Check in was easy, spacious breakfast area,.. The room was also spacious, clean, everything was nice, but there were some issues (I had anyway).. The shower head was not installed correctly shooting water from the connection with the pipes, wetting the floor (and the bath towel was soaked when I got out of the shower), getting the water to the right temp was also a problem, doesn't seem to have been installed correctly...

Another thing was food.. You had to walk a aways or drive to the mall about 10 mins away to get something to eat.. There was very limited selection if you wanted food delivered...

But it is convienient as there is a shuttle to/from the airport and its right off the freeway..

Room Tip: Not really any views on either side or floor, unless you want to see the planes arrive and take off from the airport..
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
ONTEX2280, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2012

Wow, You are right we as a new hotel are still working on the "Quirks" of a new buliding, even going on our Third year. We thank you very much for reporting this to our front desk and I reviewed our maintenance log and the problem was taken care of. We are a ECO Friendly Hotel and waisting water is always on the top of our list to take care of!

Reviewed 18 October 2011

Free Internet: Yes
Sleep Timer: Yes

This was a normal holiday inn type hotel. I got upgraded to a larger room as a platinum member which was nice. However, as I walked in the room I noticed 2 hand prints (very visible) on the full length mirror. The cabinets were starting to show wear. The bed was good. Bathroom good. My floor was not vacuumed during my 3 night stay. Granted, I left a couple of popcorn kernels on the floor, but they were there during my entire stay.

This seemed to be a truck-driver hotel/hang-out. There were 3-4 big rigs parked outside each night. And I was greeted by a few guys hanging outside the front door smoking each night when I returned from work. The entrance reeked of smoke as did the door by the elevators.

There are plenty of better hotels in Ontario / Rancho. (i.e. aloft, Holiday Inn Express - Rancho, Hilton Garden Inn Rancho, Hilton, Courtyard - Rancho.)

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business