Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ontario Airport
US$167
US$147
Residence Inn
US$113
Ontario Airport Inn(Ontario)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$88
All reviewsontario airportsales managerhi expresslast minute changespool and hot tub arearestaurants within walking distancegas stationnewer hotelmeeting roomrecommend staying herebeds were comfortablethe breakfast areaconvenient locationhotel is cleannice roomthe entire staffbusiness trip
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I stayed here for a short 2 day period and the staff was great, very accommodating! Rich and Katherine worked their tails off and always were on top of things, getting us anything we needed. Sergio and Damon were very helpful and great also. The rooms were clean and we had a great stay!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 June 2014

My stay at this Hotel was great. Awesome customer service. Whenever we needed something, the staff was more than happy to help us. The woman who serves breakfast (Vivian) is more than happy to see each and every person in the mornings. She makes the best bacon! Perfectly crisp! She was so kind and we looked forward to seeing and speaking with her each morning. The individuals at the front desk were very understanding when the other people staying at the hotel were getting too loud at the pool. They were able to keep them at a respectful level so we could get a good nights rest. The beds were always so clean and comfortable and the rooms were fresh. Would stay here again, although they're always booked full!

Room Tip: Get a room away from the pool area. This sometimes gets loud with the people and their music; although it can be controlled if you notify the front desk when it gets a bit loud.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I just finished up a week stay at this Hotel and I have to say I enjoyed every minute of it! The staff was friendly and accommodating! The breakfast they offer is great and the woman who sets the breakfast up (Vivian) is amazing! She is so kind and she conversed with my family each morning. She went as far as to notice it was my birthday and wish me a great day! I would definitely recommend this place to a friend and I look forward to my next visit out to California!

• Stayed: June 2014
Rich G, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear Kayla R,
Happy belated birthday!! That's from the rest of the staff here at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ontario. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay here with us. We appreciate you taking the time to give kudos to the staff as this is encouraging to know that our guest appreciate our genuine caring service we provide our guest. Vivian is great, she is loved by all guest and staff members alike, definitely an asset to our team. Once again thank you for the kind words and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I had a great stay here. Great value and my room was fresh and clean. I loved the breakfast - healthy options available and Vivian kept everything stocked and fresh. No better way to start your day than with a great breakfast - thanks Vivian!

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Upon checking in I informed front desk male clerk I would like a pool side facing room. He checked computer and stated he actually had a room facing pool. I was here for my kids soccer tournament so I felt a pool side room would be a good choice since we would be at the pool most of the evening. Well after being assigned our room I enter our room it is no where near the pool. It is all the way in the back and window actually looks out to a empty desert parking lot. This is ridiculous. Front desk clerk did not even know his rooming locations and he claimed to be a manager.. I called office and he was very rude never tried to admit he was wrong was defensive argumentive and overall making every da.. Excuse possible. He was so unprofessional and never even tried to accomadate any of my request. And he claims to be a supervisor. I have never written a bad review but this time he really pushed me to write this. I informed clerk I would be writing review his response "OH WELL"... Hmmm what a professional... Oh and housekeeping equipment left in my room and a penny on floor which I handed to housekeeper upon her entering my room to remove her equipment....I also took a bungee cord that was also found in my room to front desk clerk... Overall room was clean but this front desk clerk REALLY MADE THIS A UNPLESANT STAY...poooor customer service!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Mari S,
First allow me to apologize on behalf of the hotel for your experience. We are in the business of providing professional courteous service to our guest, so when a review like this comes along we address the issue as well take the opportunity to coach our staff in making sure at all time we provide the utmost pleasant experience to our guest. I would love the opportunity to personally oversee your next reservation should you hopefully decide to give us a second chance. Again my sincerest apologies.