“Wonderful!”

Ranked #18 of 42 Hotels in Ontario
Southeast, Michigan
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 12 August 2011

I have stayed at this hotel several times, and I love that the staff are all so friendly. It's so nice that they remember me.....and treat me like a special guest.
I am taking full advantage of the beautifully landscaped pool area with the new cabanas. What a joy to relax somewhere semi-private to read (and doze off). It's very inviting!
I highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling for business or pleasure. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank USAtraveldiva
OntarioGM, General Manager at Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, 19 August 2011
Thank you very much USATravelDiva. We are so excited about the dramatic changes we've been making to the outdoor pool and courtyard area. We now have about 75 rose trees planted, and next month will be installing an Amish-built Gazebo for guests to enjoy. So next time you return, after getting your room keys, peek your head outside to see the additional changes. We hope everyone, business travelers and family travelers, will love it.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed 5 July 2011

The Hilton Ontario was spectacular. It was very new and the service was top-notch. Our car had a problem and they were very helpful in telling us where to go and how to go about fixing the problem. My friend's wedding reception took place there and we had a fun time.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank ToddyDoddy
OntarioGM, General Manager at Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, 7 July 2011
Thank you for sharing this great feedback with us and your fellow TripAdvisor travelers. While I'm were sorry to hear about your car troubles, I'm glad our staff was able help out and it looks like you were still able to enjoy the wedding. Sounds like it was a great time! Thank you again.
Charlottesville, Virginia
Reviewed 1 July 2011

This hotel was a nice Hilton hotel. It has a hotel bar downstairs in the lobby as well as a Starbucks station. The Starbucks was closed on Sunday morning when we were leaving so I would advise checking the hours. The room was very clean and cosy. It has plenty of restaurants, mostly chains, around it and plenty of parking.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kaluah23
OntarioGM, General Manager at Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, 5 July 2011
Thank you very much for a very fair and informative review. In addition to our Blu Bar and Grille and 24 hour room service, we're are blessed with having several great restaurants within easy walking distance of our hotel, as we understand sometimes you just want to get out. Unlike some airport hotels, ours is situated in a corporate park setting, so it's both a safe and enjoyable walk. Benihana, Black Angus Steakhouse, and El Torito Mexican are but a few. We will be looking at expanding the hours of our Cyber Cafe featuring Starbucks coffees. Thank you again!
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 19 June 2011

Rooms ok.
Location great.
Food and room service, amazing.

• Stayed June 2011
OntarioGM, General Manager at Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, 24 June 2011
Thank you very much for your feedback - short and sweet! We're very proud of our staff and we're glad to see they took good care of you. We have now completed installation of all of our new LCD Televisions, and our HD channels will be live within the next 30 days, so this great improvement should make your future room experience that much better. Thank you again and best wishes for an enjoyable summer.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 1 June 2011

I booked this hotel as I needed a place to stay before taking a flight out of the Ontario airport the following day. Im from out of town and totally unfamiliar with the area and was pleased to find the hotel was located so close to the airport. I booked this hotel with a AAA discount and had a King room for $89.00 per night. What a great deal. There were so many amenities that saved us time and money. When we dropped off our rental car we called the hotel shuttle and we were promptly picked up at the rental car area and whisked right to the front door of the hotel. Check in was so fast and were were in our room in no time. The room was excellent, the bed was amazingly comfortable and there are a variety of pillows to choose to get the perfect nights sleep. Flat screen TV, ample closet space and a very well laid out bathroom with top knotch bath products. We were very tired and decided to have dinner in the hotel restaurant "Blu". The food was excellent and the waiter/bartender treated us like we were a guest in his house! The next morning as we were in a concierge floor we enjoyed a wonderful breakfast in the Concierge lounge on the 10th floor. Pancakes, french toast, hot mini breakfast burritos hard boiled eggs, oatmeal, fresh fruit, muffins, bagels, almost anything you could want for breakfast as well as strong hot coffee and 3 different juices available. The lady in the lounge was so nice and kept the area well stocked and so tidy! When it was time to check out the desk called the shuttle for us and we were at the ticketing desk in no time. Excellent service, accomodations and great staff. If I ever find myself back in Ontario California I will most definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Leah P
OntarioGM, General Manager at Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, 7 June 2011
Thank you very much. You're right in that sometimes you take a gamble on a hotel when you are travelling in an unfamiliar area, and I'm very glad to read that this "gamble" definitely paid off for you and your family! The most pleasant part of your review was reading how well the staff took care of you. All of the amenities we have are great and I'm glad that you took full advantage of them, but it's my staff that I think are the true gems of the hotel. Thank you again and we hope we'll see you back for business or pleasure in the future.
Reviewed 10 May 2011

I stayed here in the Ontario Hilton hotel for about a week while acompanying my boyfriend on a business trip. The entire staff was wonderful from the maids to the kitchen staff was as friendly and helpful as it can get. This is no luxury hotel but extremely clean and comfortable, our room was spotless. I cannot say enough about their staff who always went out of their way to attend to me. I would definitely recommend this hotel to business travelers because they will feel like at home during their stay.

• Stayed May 2011
On behalf of the management and staff, thank you very much for your kind words about the property. You hit the nail on the head in that it's all about the staff who provide the service to you day and day out. The staff are the most valuable asset to a hotel and I'm very proud of them. Thank you again and we hope to see you back at your home away from home in Ontario.
Visalia, California
Reviewed 18 April 2011

Don't stay at this hotel. We've stayed here twice and both times we happen to have atm fraud, Apparently an employee in the hotel is part of a credit card fraud ring. getting our cad number and someone making another card with their name on it and shopping in another city while we are at the hotel. This happened twice. I'm soooo pissed off at this hotel. I knew we should have stayed at the Marriott. I'll never stay here again. I hope they get caught and arrested!!!

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank Disgusted75
OntarioGM, General Manager at Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, 25 April 2011
With all due respect, we are relying on the users of Trip Advisor to utilize their common sense and belief in fairness when reading this guest’s review. To accuse even a single employee of our hotel of a crime without proof in a public forum can damage the character and reputation of these people who otherwise are hard working and honest individuals dedicated to providing great service to our guests. We previously spoke with and provided consideration to this guest and while we were unaware of their previous incident, remained fully committed to cooperating with their bank’s investigation and any subsequent law enforcement investigation. We conducted our own internal investigation and could find no wrong doing. To date, we have not received any supporting documents from this traveler nor have we heard from either the bank or any law enforcement agency investigating this occurrence. There still exists a very real possibility that the alleged crime did not involve the Hilton Ontario Hotel at all and that it may have been mere coincidence. Please also note that we have not had any credit card fraud issues in the 1 year that I have been General Manager at this hotel. We truly empathize with anyone who has been the victim of identity theft, and hope the perpetrators of this alleged crime are brought to justice and stand ready to commit all of our resources and cooperation should it be requested. We feel equally as strong that it is neither fair or wise to publicly accuse any person or business without concrete proof, and we hope the readers of Trip Advisor will take this information into consideration for their future travels.