“Short and comfortable stay”

Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center
Ranked #18 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Colorado
“Short and comfortable stay”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

I only stayed at the Ontario Airport Hotel for one night following a family event, but I was pretty pleased with my stay. The staff was friendly and I was able to check in rather quickly. I do share the sentiment of other travelers in saying that the room furnishings and decorations were a bit outdated. However, the room was clean and quiet, and the bed was comfortable. Be sure to place the do not disturb sign on the door, though, because housekeeping starts making their rounds at about 8:30!
The small ballroom in which our family event was held was also pretty nice. I most appreciated the dance floor!
Other family members that also stayed at the hotel appreciated the pool, but I never got there. You will either have to purchase food at the hotel restaurant or head out to one of several restaurants in the near vicinity. There's a cool little gift shop with reasonably- priced fare on the first floor if you need to make a quick souvenir purchase before leaving town.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Ian A, Front Office Manager at Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, 24 August 2014
Dear swalcrown:

Thank you for your recent stay at the Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center, and thank you for taking the time to post your comments and rate our hotel. It is a great training tool and we take them very seriously. I will certainly share your survey with our entire team, as we believe it very important for all associates to be able to see how our guests rate their stay with us.

(909) 481-1760

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Humble, Tx
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Booked a room here for the first time and was very disappointed. First walked in I went to put my luggage down headed to the bed. Low and behold what do I see " a cross between a cockroach /grasshopper dead on the floor. Ughhhhhh. Then went I went inside the bathroom it smelled like poop! Everything was just wrong with the room fro the interior to the bathroom shower making a noise like a cat is crying when you cut the water on.
The next day we was woken up by the damn maids talking very loud in the hallway. I opened the door and she looked and said sorry. But went back talking very loud.
Will never go their again!!!

Room Tip: Try another area for hotel not this one.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Reschelle B
Ian A, Front Office Manager at Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, 19 July 2014
Dear Reschelle B:

I was concerned to hear about your experience with the cleanliness of your guest room. We have discussed this topic with the housekeeper who cleaned the room before your arrival, and the Supervisor who should have double-checked the room.

I would also like to apologize that our housekeeping staff disturbed you. Our staff usually takes extra care to make sure that they are not disturbing other guests when they are cleaning rooms. I have asked the Director of Housekeeping to use your comments as a training tool at his next meeting so we can continue to improve our customer service. I know that does not change your experience, but I hope that you can feel confident that we heard your concern and are definitely doing something about it.

Palmdale, California
Reviewed 16 June 2014

They do not supply you with conditioner and only one person can have a complimentary breakfast which is not good at all , the staff is not pleasant , the pool and jacuzzi were filthy and the rooms were hard to find . I honestly hated it for that price it was horrible , go to embassy !! DO NOT GO TO ONTARIO HOTEL worst thing ever !!!!!!!! And the only thing they had was a gym with no squat bar or a rope.

Room Tip: Don't go there go to embassy
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Katgil160
Ian A, Front Office Manager at Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Dear Katgil160:

I was quite distressed to read that you had such a poor experience here at the Ontario Airport Hotel. It sounds like there was some miscommunication and confusion regarding some of our amenities. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize, as that was not the way we typically take care of our guests. Our shampoo is shampoo/conditioner all in one and we do offer two breakfast coupons per room per night based on the reservation booked. I have discussed these issues with the Front Desk staff so that we can continue to improve our guests experience here at the hotel. I know that does not change your experience but I hope that you can feel confident that we heard your concern and are definitely doing something about it.

Larkspur,California
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Convenient to Ontario Airport and I-10 travel. Reliable place to stop when driving. A little tired. Wish they (and many other hotels) had someone walking around with a clipboard and blue tape to point out areas needing attention for cleaning or repair. Otherwise, fine. Parking good. Pool area nice. Staff nice.Check in quick. Beds good. Did have some room service issues like incorrect order and eating utensils. However, that was the first time. Previous stays had no issues.
Service person says hotel does not give them any of the room service charges. We tipped before noticing the errors. Food staff were quick to remedy, but took two calls and we had waited 30 minutes before initial delivery.
...and yes, we would stay there again.

Room Tip: Maybe away from the garden and pool, but that area is quiet after hours. The top floors are nice. Ha...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Ian A, Front Office Manager at Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Dear dogstargems:

I would like to apologize for your less than perfect experience with our room service. That is not the way we typically take care of our guests. I have asked the Restaurant Manager to use your comments as a training tool at his next staff meeting as we are always looking at ways to improve our customer service. I know that does not change your experience, but I hope that you can feel confident that we heard your concern and are definitely doing something about it.

Mesquite, Nevada
Reviewed 6 May 2014

The front desk was quick & courteous / so checking in and out was a breeze.they give you a property floor plan map upon checking in. I liked the Lobby spacious area and having the arrival/departures on a screen for the airport was convenient.. the flights were up to date.. the pool area and having a jacuzzi that was properly maintained and temp control to the right degree.. i liked the garden area also.. What I also liked about the hotel was if u didn't have a car and needed to go out / a shuttle would be available -providing it was booked in advance..I didn't have a chance to try the Blu Bar and Grill..The rooms were very comfortable and the split of the bathroom and sink was a nice touch. I plan on coming back..

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Ian A, Front Office Manager at Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Dear Travelroz_48:

Rosemead, California
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Large, comfortable rooms. Spacious, nice modern decor. Very clean. Beautiful rose garden.
Latisha checked me in and she was incredibly, authentically, warm and welcoming.

This hotel is an incredible value.

I look forward to staying here again!!!!!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Ian A, Front Office Manager at Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Dear dkzapopan:

Thank you for your recent stay at the Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center, and thank you for taking the time to post your comments on TripAdvisor. It is a great training tool and we take them very seriously.

I appreciate your kind scores and specific comments about your experience with us. I will certainly share your survey with our entire team, as we believe it very important for all associates to be able to see how our guests rate their stay with us. In particular, I know Lateasha will be very grateful for your recognition of her assistance to you.

North Carolina
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I give it 3 stars because the room was large and the bed comfortable but it has problems Check in was very slow and I wasn't impressed with what looked like a manger flirting with a lady, while we were in line waiting for one person to check in a long line of people. Then we had to find your building..it's like staying in an apartment complex. We found the building and the elevator was down, so we got our exercise finding the room. This after flying from the east coast. My overall impression each time I entered the building was Paris has never stayed here and perhaps they should cut her allowance and update the hotel. Oh, and when you're in the fourth building and must go to the lobby to use the free internet...I felt like I'd gone back in time 30 years. Bottom line: The price was good and the room comfortable, but it's very large and old.

Room Tip: Ask for a room close to the lobby.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Marlo12345,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on TripAdvisor. I would like to learn more about your stay with us at the Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center. I am a little confused about your comments because all of our rooms are in one building and the internet is complimentary in the rooms as well as the lobby. Please feel free to contact me directly at your earliest convenience.