“Great Place to Stay”

Ranked #10 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great Place to Stay”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I stayed here for 11 months last year. Rooms were good size, full size fridge, stove, oven, dishwasher, bathroom. Grounds were always clean and kepted-up. 3 Gas Grills around the complex that were always clean and worked great. Great breakfast buffet (can be a little crowded on the weekends), ok dinner buffet. One of the closest places to stay near the airport and right across the street from the Ontario Convention Center. From the first phone call to get a price quote, to every morning for breakfast, to the last day I walked in the lobby, I was treated great. Front desk staff was always friendly, the maintenance guys, cleaning crew, everyone! The few times I did have an issue or concern it was handled quickly and professionally. They worked with me on a discounted rate since I knew I was going to be there such a long time where no other place would. They truly went out of their way for me on several occasions. All the rooms have just been renovated with almost everything new. And within walking distance to an In-N-Out Burger :-) I would recommend staying here to anyone.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Cindy Y, General Manager at Residence Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this review, 19 February 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

I'm excited to hear that you had a good stay with us. 11 months is a long time and we truly appreciate your business. Thank you for your feedback regarding the room, grounds and staff. I'm glad to hear that everyone you came in contact with was friendly.

Cindy Ybarra.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
California
Reviewed 12 February 2014

We've stayed here a couple of times as our son goes to school nearby. I agree with what others have said, the service really is excellent. They go out of their way to remedy any situation that may arise. We've requested different pillows or linens for the sofa-bed and all requests were handled promptly. We left something behind in our room and they were very attentive in trying to find it. I recently returned from a trip to Singapore where I stayed at a 5* hotel. That hotel could learn a thing or two about service from the Residence Inn - Ontario.

That said, I can't rate this a 5* hotel because of the facility itself. It is close to the freeway so depending on your location, you can hear the road. The walls/floors are thin and there have been times when neighbors were noisy or I walked through clouds of lingering smoke (not sure where those designated smoking areas are, but I'll work to avoid them next time). They've done a nice job with the renovation, but it's hard to change structural components.

I've stayed at other properties in the area. Some of the facilities have been worse, a few have been better primarily because they were newer. Most of the better ones are further removed from I-10 which introduces more local traffic going to/from the highway. Being in Ontario Mills traffic, if that's not your destination, is not a plus.

I consider this property a very good value for an extended stay, where the kitchen and refrigerator are very helpful, and you can't beat the service.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Cindy Y, General Manager at Residence Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this review, 14 February 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

We are glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Thank you for your feedback, they help us in improving our property.

We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 11 February 2014 via mobile

The staff at the residence inn were awesome!! I wax there from Sept to feb on a long business trip. If I needed anything the staff would accomadate my needs. Rooms were always clean and tidy. Whenever I am in ontario again, the residence inn will be my number 1 choice!!

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post this great review! I'm proud to work with a unique team here at the Ontario Residence Inn. Customer service is what we strive for.
I will pass along your comments regarding the rooms and staff.

Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed 9 February 2014

our visit was wonderful. staff was excellent, very accommodating.. location was outstanding. if we come back to California this will be our first choice. a big thanks to Christina for her great hospitality.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

How exciting to hear that you had a wonderful stay and thank you for your comments regarding the staff. I will definitely pass along your comments to our staff. I'm proud to have good team members like Christina working here.

Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed 4 February 2014

All the staff people were great. My room very clean and neat. Problem with site was many of the people occuping near by rooms. Many people in one room-counted 6+. Was told many were displaced people due to homes burned,etc. One evening police arrived to guell a family argument. Those people had a dog with 5 pups! They did not impact me directly, BUT I did not expect these things at a Marriott. I probably would chose another Marriott location next visit.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Cindy Y, General Manager at Residence Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this review, 5 February 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. I certainly apologize that this occurred during your stay with us. I will be looking into the matter.
Thank you for your comments regarding the cleanliness of your room and the staff.

Culiacan, Mexico
Reviewed 4 February 2014

This is an excelent hotel. Very conveniently located, near to shops, restaurants, convention center and ontario airport. Very clean, comfortable beds, spacious room, good breakfast just kind of continental but good, very friendly staff.

Room Tip: this is excelent to travel with family because it is spacious and has breakfast included. Also it ha...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on this site. I'm glad we were able to accommodate an early breakfast for you.

San Diego CA
Reviewed 30 January 2014

We stayed at the Residence Inn during a soccer tournament for a grand daughter. They were very accommodating to us as we needed early breakfast which they started an hour early. Staff was quick to respond to any problem which arose.

Room Tip: Stay away from busy street
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Cindy Y, General Manager at Residence Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this review, 31 January 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and give us a 5 rating. I'm glad to hear that we accommodated you while attending a soccer tournament with your granddaughter.

Please keep us in mind for any future stays when your here in the area.