All reviews full kitchen the penthouse convention center ontario airport an extended stay living room home away from home a king size bed complimentary breakfast potatoes waffles parking lot definitely stay here again dishwasher inns tiffany property
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

I just checked out of this hotel after staying with them for 15 nights. I am a Platinum Premier Elite Member with Marriott with over 1300 stays. When I checked in I gave them my status and was not offered a gift or points for my Marriott status. When I checked out today the guest service lady was very rude when I asked her to ensure I received my 250 additional points for each night for the go green program and not having my room cleaned for the entire 15 night stay. She stated she didn’t have this information. I asked her where it was kept and she became irritated and finally looked it up. She stated there was no record for my 15 nights of not having my room cleaned. She also stated there was no record of my Platinum Premier Elite status, even though I gave them my card at check and it’s on my Marriott profile. I informed Ashlee at the front desk to have a manger call me. She again became irritated and very rude with me and said she will call me shortly as she is busy now. I still have not received a call from the manager regarding the go green points. The hotel I just checked into today at Residence Inn Westlake Village, CA was night and day customer service compared to Ontario Residence Inn. This is the first experience I have since staying a Marriott where the front desk staff was so rude and not wanting to offer assistance.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Cindy Y, Front Desk Manager at Residence Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Dear valued customer,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is Miriam Espinosa and I am the
acting Front Desk Manager at the Residence Inn Ontario Airport. It has come to my attention that the service you received during your recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to
provide. I would love the opportunity to hear more about your recent stay in an effort to prevent this
issue from occurring in the future. In addition I will make sure your green points are posted to your Marriot Rewards account.

Please let me know the best contact number and time to reach you, or feel free to contact me via
phone anytime at (909)937-6788. I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your
confidence in the Residence Inn Ontario Airport.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have stayed here twice now while attending conventions at the Ontario Convention Center. It’s great because it’s close enough that you can walk to the convention center and you save $10 per day in parking fees.
The rooms are clean and overall very quiet. They are pet friendly and there is a nice grass area behind the hotel for the dogs.
They offer a free hot breakfast. It had a decent selection of eggs, bacon and potatoes and a waffle station.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Cindy Y, Manager at Residence Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay in Ontario. It was
truly a pleasure to serve you.

We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback. Your comments have been shared with
the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver exceptional service
to guests like you.

Thank you for staying at the Residence Inn Ontario Airport and we hope you choose to create more memories with
us whenever your travels bring you back to Ontario. Thank you for your loyalty and business!

Brianna Demaio

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights, absolutely loved it. The staff was very accommodating, thoughtful and efficient. The rooms are very large, just like a studio apartment. Breakfast was great, hot food was served (eggs, sausage patties and waffles)

Will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Liah T
Cindy Y, General Manager at Residence Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
truly a pleasure to serve you.

to guests like you.

us whenever your travels bring you back to Ontario.

Brianna Demaio

Reviewed 8 July 2018

We stayed here while visiting family. The staff and hotel were great. Miriam Espinosa did a great job with anything we needed or wanted at check in and the entire stay. Jacob was very helpful at checkout. Overall this is one of the best staffs I have saw.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2018

If you are flying in and out of the Ontario airport, this place is great. Service was excellent, but the hotel itself is really in need of remodeling. It wasn’t very clean either. One good thing about it is that it is quiet, even though it is fairly close to the airport. Pool area is tiny and far too shaded for us sun lovers.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Cindy Y, General Manager at Residence Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
We recognize your time is valuable and appreciate the feedback you have provided on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Maintaining a fresh atmosphere within our guest rooms and common areas is always a key priority. On behalf of the entire team at Residence Inn Ontario Airport, I sincerely apologize for falling short of not only meeting your expectations, but ours as well. Rest assured, the feedback provided will be shared with the appropriate hotel team to ensure we consistently deliver upon guest expectations.

As a valued Marriott Rewards Silver Member, thank you for choosing us to accommodate you during your travels. We hope to see you again whenever your travels bring you back to Ontario!