“Wonderful Hotel for race weekend!”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport
Ranked #7 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
San Tan Valley, Arizona
“Wonderful Hotel for race weekend!”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

We stayed here for the finale Indycar race at Fontana. When room was booked, I had requested handicap room because of recent injury. By time of visit, I did not need full handicap & room was far from lobby. Requested room closer to lobby, front desk informed me hotel was fully booked, but could get me in a closer handicap room. When we returned to front desk, Christian told me that he found a regular first floor room very close to the lobby, restaurant & bar. Room was perfect, spacious and clean. Even though hotel is very close to airport, it was amazingly quiet & I felt very safe! Courtyard is beautiful, and hot-tub was relaxing. Price of room is fantastic for all the amenities & for the area. Easy to get to track from hotel, and we will definitely be staying here for next race!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Hello Kathryn B,

Thank you for your review.

The team members at the DoubleTree by Hilton Ontario make every effort to try and accommodate our guest's requests. I'm glad Christian found the perfect guest room for your stay and I will be sure to share your review with him and the rest of my team.

You don't have to wait until IndyCar before you come and stay with us again. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Yolanda

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Reviewed 6 November 2013

The hotel had very good amenities, nice restaurant, lobby bar, pool, hot-tub, workout facilities were quite nice. It was the 2-3 story tall type motel design with big courtyard that had a bit of an oasis feel to it. The room decor was a bit tired but generally acceptable. My room was too close to busy road and mechanical comings and goings so sleep was poor but other rooms on inside of courtyard I would think are fine.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
Hello RichofAnnArbor,

Thank you for your review.

I would like to personally apologize for your inability to get a good night's sleep due to noise. While there is certainly nothing that can be done to control street noise, there are rooms within our hotel on higher floors that are removed enough so that the street noise is imperceptible.

Had it been convenient, we would have gladly helped you move to another room. Since that was a missed opportunity, the next time you confirm a reservation to stay with us please contact me directly so that I may make special arrangements for your stay.

We look forward to being of service to you again in the near future.

Cypress, California
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I checked in on Friday, November 1, 2013 around 9:00 p.m. for one night stay.

I walked up to the front desk and was greeted by Christian and some other guy that was working with him. Both were really nice in welcoming my wife, my son, and myself to the hotel.

I am a Gold Hilton Honors member and Christian took it up a notch by offering two different upgrades and free breakfast. I usually stay at Hilton brand hotels but do not receive the service that Christian gave my family that night. I usually get a check in and here is your room. No extra perks or surprises.

Christian went the extra mile by making our stay was really comfortable and nice. Also, by offering what is available and making sure the guest was happy.

Christian and the other gentlemen deserve recognition for their outstanding customer service and making Hilton Honors members happy. I will return to this property in the near future!

The hotel was comfortable and the room was spacious. Perfect for my family to stay in. The room was clean with plently of towels and hand soap. The bed was comfortable and the property was really quiet with no noise.

I will stay at this property again to receive great service by well trained front desk staff.

Room Tip: If you are a Hilton Honors members expect upgrades or just ask for them.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Hello Juan_Barajas,

Thank you for your sharing your experience with the DoubleTree by Hilton Ontario-Airport on TripAdvisor.

We value all of our team members and I am in agreement with you that Christian is definitely an asset to our organization.

I'm glad to hear that you, your wife, and son were taken care of and received a complimentary Gold HHonors member upgrade.

Should you and your family return to the DoubleTree by Hilton Ontario-Airport, I look forward to meeting all of you in person.

southern ca
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Parking great
checkin long line (bus unloaded) it went fast great
Room large & clean great
bathroom large & clean great
Balcony great
Resturant menu, servers, services, food great
I felt save and comfortable the entire trip!

Room Tip: It's a very large hotel and no problem with bad room
1 Thank allg2013
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this review, 4 November 2013
Hello allg2013,

Thank you for your review.

Your stay sounds as if it was short but sweet.

Yes, when you arrived it was a group checking in but all of
their guest rooms were pre-keyed and ready to go which expedited your
check-in process.

I love it when things work out as planned. We hope to
see you again in the very near future.

Colchester
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Brilliant Hotel I would stay here whenever the opportunity arises. Lovely large clean room. Staff very friendly and efficient. Did not have the opportunity to use the restaurant but found the bar atmosphere and lobby area superb.Highly recommended.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Brighty1861
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this review, 2 November 2013
Hello Brighty1861,

Thank you for your review.

Since you didn't have an opportunity to dine in any of our restaurants, that gives you another reason to come back and stay with us again.

Again, thank you for taking time to share.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

Check-in was a breeze..the room was comfy and to my expectations. There were several places to dine within the hotel along with a Starbucks. The staff were very helpful and professional The only issue I had was that the internet/wifi was not working due to a City wide outage of AT&T. I would highly recommend this hotel and if I have future travel in the area, I would definitely stay at the Doubletree

Hello TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the DoubleTree by Hilton Ontario.

We value your business and you as our guest.

We look forward to your return.

Irvine, United States
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Throughout the night, the noise level from the tenants was loud and disturbing which made it difficulty to fall and stay asleep. It seems like the noisy tenants were living there. The hotel condition is nice but the location is bad. Definitely this place is not for family with kids. We didn't feel safe staying there.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
Hello Linh L,

Thank you for your review.

Please accept my apologies for the noise disturbance created by our other guests.Believe me, the comfort of our guests is our highest priority.

The DoubleTree by Hilton Ontario strives to create and provide a warm and welcoming family atmosphere. I'm sorry that you didn't feel safe while you were our guest but please know that we have Security on duty 24/7.

Had my team or myself been made aware of this, we would have made every effort to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.

Again, thank you for your review. I sincerely hope that you will allow us another opportunity to show you our true level of hospitality and interest in serving you properly.