DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport
Great 4.5/5
Great 4.5/5
Good 3.5/5
1,357 results
All reviewsdouble treefront deskmain buildingmisty's loungecookiesconvention centerontario airportnice hotelinland empireroom was largenice poolnice staybusiness tripyolandalobbyconferencestarbucks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I stayed at the DoubleTree in Ontario, CA for business and my room was always clean, the bed was comfortable. I want to thank the DoubleTree staff for great customer service, I will definitely be back!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Hello Elizabeth S,

Thank you for your review.

We are looking forward to providing you with another great stay.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Great experience, staff was so friendly and helpful. This is my second stay it is a business friendly home away from home with some great service and people. I was running late after my meeting for my flight and the gentleman up front got the driver to take us anyways now that is service! Very pleased and satisfied. I will return on my next trip!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Hello Justin T,

Thank you for your review.

Based on the comments in your review we have achieved our goal at the DoubleTree by Hilton Ontario Airport Hotel.

Our goal is to become the traveler's hotel of choice while making them feel at home.

We look forward to you staying with us again.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Convenient location to the freeway. Very nice staff and the room was clean and big. The beds were extremely comfortable. It was also very quiet. Would stay again. The pool looked nice but it was too cold for swimming.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Hello Wrknmom-of2,

Thank you for your review.

I'm glad you had an enjoyable stay .

We look forward to being your hotel of choice should your travels bring you back to the Ontario area.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I've stayed in a lot of hotels. I've never slept as good outside of being home. The beds are so comfortable and the air conditioning and room was very quiet... great for sleeping. Also, I forgot my pajamas and the hotel courteously brought a robe for me to use during my stay. Very nice hotel and I would stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Hello Donna B,

Thank you for your review.

"Sweet Dreams" by Serta is who the DoubleTree by Hilton Ontario Airport Hotel is thankful to for providing our guests with a good night's sleep.

We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I enjoyed the stay, staff are always very helpful. It is nice to have restaurants and night life in the hotel where you are staying. Also, there are nearby restaurants, stores, and the hotel is located right off the freeway.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Hello Shirley C,

Thank you for your review and for spending your Memorial weekend with us.

We like the idea of our guests not having to leave the hotel once they check-in unless they want to due to having everything they need on the premises.

You don't have to wait until next year or another holiday before you come and stay with us again.

Kind Regards,