“great value”

Ranked #7 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Phoenix, Arizona
“great value”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

nice hotel great front desk staff and awesome customer service . restaurant food is very good but a little pricey . great location just off the freeway and close to shopping and nice restaurants . Front desk staff is awesome !

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this review, 6 July 2014
Hello Ray W,

Thank you for your review.

I agree, I am very fortunate to have such great team members.

We look forward to your return.

Yolanda

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
Canby, United States
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Very nice hotel. Guest are treated well and respected. Breakfast was a bit expensive. Although lots of alternative restrants in the area. Frount desk team was great. Greeted with smiles. They went out of their way to make sure we were well taken care of.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Hello Mark C,

Thank you for your review.

I'm glad you had a great experience and our goal is to consistently focus on the little things that will make a big difference for our guests.

We appreciate your valuable feedback.

Bay Point, United States
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I was immediately greeted when I walked into the lobby, and given a warm chocolate chip cookie!! When I asked where the mall was the front desk printed out individual directions. The room was large as was the bathroom. The courtyard is maintained excellently and the weight room is large by hotel standards.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Hello Lisa B,

Thank you for your review.

I'm glad you had an enjoyable stay and I hope you had fun shopping.

I hope that the DoubleTree by Hilton Ontario Airport Hotel is now your hotel of choice when visiting the Ontario, California area.

Seal Beach CA
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I have stayed at this property 3 times in the last year. Each time I return to this property I feel as though I am staying with dear friends. Yolanda at the front desk makes certain the room you are assigned meets all of your needs. She goes above and beyond great customer service by remembering your name and making you feel like a VIP. I travel with my cats and this hotel is very welcoming to pets...

The rooms are spacious and comfortable, allowing for a good nights rest. The bar and restaurant are excellent and the breakfasts are guaranteed to start your day off right.

Overall, I would say this is one of my favorite places to stay when on the road...

Kacie Carroll RN

Room Tip: The pool view or garden view is restful and relaxing.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Hello Kacie C,

Thank you for your review and the compliment.

We consider ourselves as your extended family so please know that the feeling is mutual.

My team and myself look forward to your return and welcoming you back.

Tijuana, Mexico
Reviewed 29 June 2014

everything was perfect, the room clean, service quick and good, sleep very nice comfort, all the bed, air, bath was excellent. . the next time we repeat the same hotel. Balcony was quite spacious. Comfortable room, so when we checked in and when we checked out we had good service, Thanks for the cookies, water and good Price excellent hotel, good location, rest without problem We are pleased

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello Cauria74,

Thank you for your review.

We're glad you had an "Excellent" stay.

Should your travels bring you back to the Ontario area we would hope that you will stay with us again.

Warm Regards,

Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I just completed a 2 night stay here and overall it was good.

The location has some great elements (right next to the airport, easy highway access, a ton of cheap restaurants, convention center).
However, there are a couple of bad aspects in that nothing interesting is walkable and there aren't good running routes. Make sure you have a vehicle if you want to experience the area.
As far as the airport noise? Surprisingly I didn't hear a thing. The hotel is situated parallel to the runways, so it isn't as bad as most places.
I also had an interior room which helped.

The staff seemed great, however there was a fairly long wait at the front desk when checking in. It is never fun to just stand there after a long day of travel- I suggest greeting the guests in line or having some refreshments out there.

The on-site dining options didn't appeal to me, but that might just be a personal preference. There is a higher-end steak house, and a night club/bar which Yelp and others claim does not have good food.
The breakfast was good though.

The fitness center was well equipped. Free weights, machines, 7-8 cardio pieces. The belt on the treadmill to the left needs to be serviced (sorry I forgot to mention that upon checkout).

Room Tip: The North side is away from the airport, but close to the highway. I was on the South side and had...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Hello TDbusiness,

Thank you for your review.

Your feedback is important and it also assists our future guests in knowing what we have to offer.

I wish you would have personally tried our Porter's Prime Steakhouse for yourself because I can guarantee you that your feedback would have been positive despite the reviews you've already read on Yelp.

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your continued patronage of the DoubleTree by Hilton Ontario Airport Hotel.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

This hotel is really nice, love the ambiance. The only draw back we had on this trip is the air conditioner in our room was not working properly. We called & maintenance came to repair. Unfortunately, we woke up in the middle of the night sweating, not comfortable. I have stayed at this hotel multiple times and have had very good service and restful stay. I hope this is handled for future stays.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Hello berthao792,

Thank you for your review.

Please accept my apologies in regards to your inoperable air conditioner.

I have discussed this matter with our Director of Engineering, Scott Case and he has assured me that the issue has been taken care of.

The next time your travels bring you back to the Ontario area, please contact me directly so that I may make special arrangements for your stay.