Sheraton Ontario Airport Hotel
US$167
US$147
Residence Inn
US$162
Ontario Airport Inn(Ontario)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$88
All reviewsthe club loungeontario airportroom serviceleave your carcircle kbit datedwould stay here againcomplimentary shuttlepalm springsroom was clean and comfortableexercise roomlos angelesnice poolpleasant stayearly checkconvenient locationshuttle service
Reviewed 10 September 2012

Hot in the room as I came in at midnight and had to wait for the window swamp cooler to cool the room. The room was at the small end of a standard and room and there was no way to control the tempature. The toilet was unclean and the bath and mirror had cracks. I'm currently staying in a hotel where the bathroom is the size of there rooms. Definitely staying at the embassy next time im in the area.

• Stayed: August 2012
Alfonso T, General Manager at Sheraton Ontario Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Our guests feedback is greatly appreciated and lets us know how we are doing. I would like to offer my sincerest apologies for the experience you had with us.

I will be sharing your review with our Housekeeping Manager, in order for her to follow up with the room attendants. We hold ourselves to the standard of providing every guest with a clean and comfortable room. In regards to the air conditioning units, we have begun to replace many of our units and will be replacing each unit with a new and more efficient one.

Once, again I do apologize for the experience you had with us and I do hope you give us another opportunity to provide you with a memorable stay.

Reviewed 8 September 2012 via mobile

The Sheraton, Ontario Airport, is a property I choose to frequent because of an attentive front desk staff, an always clean room, and above-average concierge lounge food. My most recent stay mirrored those of previous visits: a prompt, courteous check-in; a room that met the dual requirements of cleanliness and comfort; and a concierge lounge with evening appetizers which included several hot items (on this trip, homemade burritos, quesadillas and egg rolls were the chafing dish choices) and multiple addditional goodies (including a variety of fresh vegetables and chips accompanied by salsa and ranch dressing; a selection of cheeses and crackers; a fresh fruit tray; hotel-made deli sandwiches; and light desserts).

The only drawback? A compact room with limited electrical outlets. For a few nights, the accommodations are more than adequate, but longer stays might well require, in my opinion, a guestroom with additional square footage. The hotel does offer suites, but their number is quite limited.

All in all, though, this hotel visit provided me with solid value and comfort.

• Stayed: August 2012
Alfonso T, General Manager at Sheraton Ontario Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2012

Dear Guest,

I want to thank you for your feedback and inform you how valuable it truly is to us. We enjoy knowing our atmosphere and service keeps our guests coming back. I will be sharing your review with each department in knowing they will congratulate their teams for their hard work and dedication to each guest experience. We take great pride in our Sheraton Club and our cooks enjoy creating new entrees each night. We are limited to the square footage in our rooms and we have been remodeling our hotel over the last year. The owner of our hotel constantly asks for guest feedback when making her decisions to remodel and I will be sure to inform her of the size of our rooms. We do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 September 2012

After reading through many of the reviews I find it hard to see how anyone can rate this hotel above average. I have spent a lot of nights at this hotel. The staff is nice and the maids do a great job cleaning the rooms but the breakfast is horrible and the pool area is very run down. Last week when I was there they moved the breakfast to a meeting room with signs that said China travel group. Why would I want to eat with a group that I was not part of? Last month when I there they changed the breakfast around to cater to a large youth group convention again ignoring the needs of the business traveler. Also as a gold member there was no upgrade offered or even acknowledgement of the reward status. Cant wait to see how I will be treated after my next stay puts me at platinum. A couple of nice things I can say is that it is close to the airport and in and out burger is across the street.

Dear Guest,

I want to thank you for reviewing our hotel and giving us your opinion. As all hotels our guests are from all walks of life and are staying with us for many different reasons and we want all of our guests feel like we are a home away from home. I am sorry your experience was less than expected. I will be sharing your review with our food and beverage manager. We will work together on an alternative breakfast location for our groups, in order for all of our guests to feel welcomed and important. I can assure you, that the next time you stay with us whether it is Platinum or Gold we will provide a different experience.

Reviewed 1 September 2012

We've stayed at this Sheraton for 3 nights (an entire group) and it was great!
The location is good (shopping and restaurants around), the food at the dinning room was pleasantly better than most hotels I've dined in and the service was great!
The gym could be slightly improved (I'm picky...:))

Dear Guest,

I would first like to thank you for your review and for taking the time to give us your opinion. I am happy to hear your stay with us was more than expected. We enjoy providing a friendly atmosphere and great service to each of our guests, regardless of how large the group. We hope to see you again whenever you are in the area.

Reviewed 27 August 2012

I cannot stand the absurdly hot weather in this part of the country. Feels like I'm in a microwave.
So, the best thing I can say about this hotel is that the air conditoning works great. That's really all I cared about.
Okay, the staff is pleasant, and the beds are clean and comfy with huge pillows. In the lobby, there is a big urn of ice water with lots of orange slices floating in it. Loved that.
But it's the cold air pumped into our room that won me over. What a relief.
The wi-fi oughta be free, though.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review or hotel, your feedback is greatly appreciated. We completely understand the irritation that comes with our hot California weather and how something as simple as cool air becomes priceless. It is the little things that make a world of a different for our guest and we understand that. I am happy to hear not only about our AC being cold, but our staff being welcoming and our rooms being clean. We would love to see you again and be able to provide way more than just cool air, but a memorable experience.