“This Place Doesn't Work for Me”

Best Western Plus Ontario Airport
Ranked #11 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I've stayed here before and enjoyed it. The rooms are good size and there clean. Breakfast is good and the staff is very friendly. But, when I stay here I'm not on vacation. It's a business trip and an internet connection is very important to me. The connection I had here was terrible. I would get dropped several times a day and then it would be hard to get reconnected. If it wasn't for that I would make this place one of my regular hotels but I can't live with the internet connection. I don't know if they changed carriers or it was the location of my room, #336. But for that reason I won't be back.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 7 July 2014

late night arrival easy on/off I-10 comfortable room and excellent value called for late arrival had no problem with this situation-coming in from Disney and wanted easy access to I-10 early morning and this hotel totally satisfied this criteria along with late check in and very comfortable room breakfast in the early morning was also very conveniet

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Marian F
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Best Western airport ontario is convenient and well managed hotel. Room rates were great value. rooms decor is nice as is the professional and bilingual staff. The breakfast decor and choice s are truly first rate. ..Grounda are well manicured and staffed with pros!.. The pool is outstanding and well maintained. The staff is kind and well trained. The location is ideal for the Inland Empire region….A great value!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank David O
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I had to attend a training workshop in Redlands the next day and this motel was a convenient stop for the night. The rooms appeared fairly new and very clean. I checked in at 11 PM and typically the lobby is closed - but I was allowed inside to check in at the counter rather than having to check in at the small side window. A shift change was occurring at the time so the employees were more concerned with shift change duties, but nonetheless check in was painless and I was able to head off to my room within a few minutes.

Room Tip: The motel was very quiet when I was there - with plenty of parking. It's best to get a room on t...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 July 2014

The bed was uncomfortable and there were plane and freight train noises most of the night. The facility is old but look ok from the outside. The air conditioning drips all over the walkway in front of the guest rooms. The bathroom was nice and the breakfast room was well run. If you are hard of hearing and can turn off your hearing aides it is a great place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I stay here every time I visit my daughter, who is in college. The property is well-kept, comfortable, and safe. It's in a good location as well with easy access to I-10. It is surprisingly quiet given that it is near the interstate, railroad tracks, and airport.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2014

We stayed here for the first time using their "Park - Sleep- Fly" program for early flight. Surprise to see huge ground - many rooms and parking spaces!
The room decor is well updated and spacious. 3 small square pillow are fluffy and comfortable. Strange layout - bathroom door and closet door are too close and can't open at the same time. Mirror is outside of bathroom door - had to make sure my husband won't knock me down when he open the door.

Breakfast starts 5 - the driver was kind enough to wait for me to grab some food. Took awhile for them to come pick us up from airport when we are back.

The price was about the same as others.... sure, I will stay again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Ontario hotels
Azure Hotel & Suites Ontario, A Trademark Collection Hotel
2 mi away
Best Western Plus InnSuites Ontario Airport E Hotel & Suites
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport
Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Ontario at Ontario Mills, CA
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ontario Airport

Been to Best Western Plus Ontario Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Plus Ontario Airport

Address: 209 N Vineyard Ave, Ontario, CA 91764-4427 (Formerly BEST WESTERN PLUS Ontario Airport)
Region: United States > California > Ontario
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Spa Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
#12 Family Hotel in Ontario
Price Range: £82 - £119 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Plus Ontario Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Ontario Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Ontario Airport Hotel Ontario