“Great Value for the Money”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #25 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Ontario, California, United States
“Great Value for the Money”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

The Econolodge is my favorite place to stay in Ontario. All the rooms open onto hallways, not open-air corridors, so casual vistors (if you know what I mean) are discouraged from hanging around. The rooms are comfortable and clean, if just a bit worn.
A continental breakfast is available in the lobby every morning: Coffee, milk, juice, cereal and muffins.
The staff is friendly and attentive, the Wi-fi works well.
I would like it better if there were more choices for eating in the neighborhood, as I was either on foot or city bus.

Room Tip: The rooms facing south are right on a busy street, so if you want it quieter, ask for a room facing...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Stayed here with my two year old son for a few weeks and very much enjoyed the hotel. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The rooms are clean and comfortable with plenty of room. Complimentary Breakfast every morning, a sparkling clean pool
Plenty of shopping and restaurants nearby.

• Stayed March 2014
Newport Beach, California
Reviewed 10 March 2014

This motel is a premier location for those looking to be nearby the airport or convention center. Pricing is extremely competitive and reasonable as compared to the other local larger chain hotels. The room is surprisingly spacious and clean. The mattress is quite comfortable to sleep in, and the sheets are clean too! All the amenities are taken care of to the smallest detail. Their is ample parking, free wi-fi, and a courtesy, friendly staff. Also, free continental style breakfast of gourmet fresh juices and bagels is definitely a bonus. Overall, I would highly recommend staying at this property. I have stayed at previous "choice" hotels and particularly Econo lodges, and this property is a cut above all the rest.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 March 2014

one-week stay at the hotel was very comfortable an enjoyable. Very nice and clean rooms, LED-TV, Complimentary Continental Breakfast, Free access to Wifi, lots of Parking, helpful staffs, and more importantly, very reasonable and affordable price. What more could you ask for? I highly recommend this hotel!!

• Stayed March 2014
Ontario, California
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I just want to say that i love this place!! My room is nice and the people are great! I have definietly felt like i am at home and comfortable. Nidia, Josue, Mark and Amanda are the most amazing people they have definitely made us feel like we are welcome with open arms..aside from housekeeping not doing a 100% job overall this hotel is a great place for families with children...for dogs as well as solo getaways and couples. I am having a wonderful experience and I will always come back to stay! This is our EconoLodge Family.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Cant believe they charge that much for room like this. The room was so nasty that I didn't even want to eat from their breakfast buffet. bathroom sink walls were dirty, carpet was really dirty, sofa in the room had a hole. On my 2nd day there I had to go to the front desk twice because my key didn't work.I go to Los Angeles a couple of times a year & this is a hotel I will never visit again.

Room Tip: Motel 8 , is in the same street half a block west.. go there! I bet its a lot cleaner.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Josue D, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, 20 February 2014
Dear Marco S,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your current stay at our hotel.

Josue Diaz
Front Office Manager
909-986-7000
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

whole room smelled very bad, the furniture was old, the mattress very uncomfortable. old sheets and blanket scraped skin, bathroom not very clean, the toilet water overnight shooting We could not sleep, the next day at 7 or 8 in the morning the hotel staff spoke very high in the aisle with laughter and banging woke up from a bad night definitely never return to this hotel, not recommended at all

Stayed February 2014
Josue D, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, 19 February 2014
Dear Karenug,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your current stay at our hotel.

I am disappointed to hear you had a bad experience at our hotel. We strive to provide all of our guests with a clean comfortable room. I apologize for your bad experience.

I am also shocked to hear that one of our employees was speaking loudly in our interior corridors early in the morning. It could be it was another guest or maybe it was later in the morning since our housekeeping team begins working at 10:00 am. If, in fact, it was one of our employees, I will personally speak with them to prevent this from happening again.

I invite you to call me at 909-986-7000 to speak about your experience. I would like to know which room you were in so I can have this room get extra attention.

Again, thank you for your review.

Josue Diaz
Front Office Manager
909-986-7000
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ontario
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
#27 of 41 in Ontario
Ontario Inn & Suites
Ontario Inn & Suites
#1 of 3 in Montclair

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!