Hotel d'Lins Ontario Airport
Residence Inn
US$151
US$139
Hyatt.com
Ontario Airport Inn(Ontario)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$88
All reviewsbasketball courtsocial hourinn suitespotatoespool and hot tubfree breakfastgreat place to stayhot breakfastfree shuttlenice poolbed was comfortableclose to the airportwafflesfreewaypetsmicrowave
Reviewed 2 December 2013

TO MR David Kong, WE found a rat in the trash bin inside the room. I took picture of it. I called front desk to ask for assistance to get rid of the rat. Somebody answered, " it will take awhile before i come over. I am by myself. Just put it outside"..I also found 3 spiders. It's midnight, we want to checked out but we have to wake up and leave early. And they're asking us to pay if we will checked out. So it means double pay if we will go to other hotel. I asked for drinking water in the room, Rachel- the lady in front desk who never smile and not accommodating told me that" No water- no delivery since this morning!!". So rude!. I ask for extra towel, nobody come up to room for an hour. So I called again after an hour, the guy named "Rabbish" said that Rachel left already, and did not endorsed to him the request. Rachel is very incompetent employee, doesn't know how to accommodate guests. They said that they email the manager for our unhappy and very traumatic experience-finding rat inside the room. My husband even called the manager, but no reply up to this writing.We paid $203.73 for this kind of service. We should have stayed in a $35. --Inn. I surely not coming back here nor recommend this place.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Toilet kept flushing, got a new room that smelled musty, got another room with warped table top and hole in one of the towels. We booked here to be close to airport for shuttle with an early flight.. but their shuttle does not run from midnight until 7:30AM.. so DO NOT book here if you have an early flight!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Property was very clean, breakfast was great. The rooms were pretty much standard. They came in everyday and replaced towels and cleaned the room. Great centralized location just a few minutes away from the airport, and the Citizens Bank Arena.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 November 2013

This hotel was very nice, clean and the staff is friendly.The breakfast was pretty good. I would of like to have seen more on the go types of food. My overall experience was great. When I'm back in this area for work I more than likely will come back.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 November 2013

This place is horrible. Filthy room; semen stains on the couch, cockroach ran out from under the coffee pot, refrigerator did not work, mold in the bathroom, human feces in the east stairwell, employees discussing sex acts when I was trying to check in and an overall underlying feel of criminal activity at the property. No one manning the desk when I tried to check out, etc....

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business