Best Western Plus Ontario
  • Pool
US$123
US$142
US$139
Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport(Ontario)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$88
US$123
US$106
Travelocity
All reviewsbasketball courtsocial hourinn suitespotatoespool and hot tubfree breakfastgreat place to stayhot breakfastfree shuttlenice poolbed was comfortableclose to the airportwafflesfreewaypetsmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 January 2010

I have stayed at this exact hotel 2-3 times per year, over the last 8-9 years. I am in Phoenix, my parents are in Bay Area. We meet here to "exchange" my kids. After staying at a few of the other hotels in the area, we found this one, and have been coming back ever since. First, the staff here is excellent. They make you feel welcome. And the prices are very reasonable especially considering what you get for your money. The rooms are over-sized. Very large. With double beds and a pull out couch, a family of six could make this work. Wetbar, fridge, micro, flat screen TV in some rooms. They have a complimentary happy hour from 5-7 (beer or wine), and a very nice breakfast in the morning from 6-9am. Well above average. Although we have never used it, they have a nice sized pool and separate jucuzzi area. Basketball court and pool table. Coffe is made available all day in lobby. Conveniently located off the I10, and just on the other side of the freeway from Ontario airport. If you are traveling as a family, this is a great spot to spend the night. Easy on the wallet, roomy, and free breakfast in the morning! Highly recommend. Also, Pet Friendly!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank fasilva
BWSUITE, General Manager at Best Western Plus Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2010

WOW! We absolutely LOVE our loyal customers! Thank you for your business over the years, I am glad that you have chosen our hotel to be your official exchange point for exchanging the kids! Our suites are ideal for families and road warrior business travelers! We offer so many VALUE added amenities for our guests, they are pleasantly surprised when they stay with us! Please contact me directly to book your reservations on your next trip to our area, I'd love to meet you in person!

Cordially,

Karen Montalvo

Reviewed 28 May 2009

This is a great budget stay. Room is spacious, clean and the bed is very comfy. Air conditioning a little noisy but nothing you can't ignore. Am now looking forward to their complimentary breakfast, which sounds much better than the usual "continental style".

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
dmonte82, General Manager at Best Western Plus Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2009

Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again.

If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at 909-466-9600.

Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!

Dennis Monte
Best Western InnSuites Hotel & Suites Ontario

Reviewed 13 February 2009

I was highly impressed with the staff at the front desk. They were very friendly, helpful and knowledgable. The breakfast buffet is extensive, tasteful and hot. You will enjoy cooking your own waffles. Fresh coffee and tea were available all day. The front desk has cords you can borrow for the high speed internet connection. Our room was better than the typical two bed hotel room since it was a suite. We paid $100.00 a night for two queen bedsin one room and a small living room set and desk in the front room. There was a very small kitchen with a bar. The hotel provided bottle water, microwave, fand fridge. Room service is very reasonable with many meals at $7 - $9 and they were quite good! The shuttle to the airport is a great plus.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 December 2008

We flew from Florida to see the NHRA Finals in Pamona. Found this hotel online within 10 miles of the track with a very reasonable rate ($80). I always read the reviews for things I get online and this hotel appeared to have generous amenities with good reviews. We were very happy with our 5 day stay there. We had a smoking room (which is hard to find in California) on the second floor. We arrived at 10AM and the room was ready for us. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, the suite was clean and large with 2 queen beds and a separate little living area with a flat screen tv and wet bar with fridge and microwave. We ate the free hot breakfest buffet every day but didnt take advantage of the two free drinks each evening because we were never there during happy hour. The pools and hot tub looked nice. We had friends take us to the track each day but used the hotel free shuttle to get to and from the airport. It was fast and convenient. I would recomend this hotel to anyone and will definitely stay there if we go back to the L.A. area.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 13 September 2008

Arrived at noon and requested early check in. The staff told me that there was no room available and I should come back in 1 hour.
Making a long story short, I was able to check in only at 3 PM, the stated check in time, although I could tell that the place was half-empty.
That lack of costumer service doesn't lure me for future bookings. I'll stay with the other brands that have been more helpful.
And, yes, the walls are thin, and any traffic/conversation outside the door was loud as if the doors and windows were open.
Breakfast was the only thing that was better than expected.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)