“Great Deal”

Ranked #17 of 42 Hotels in Ontario
Bellevue, Washington, United States
“Great Deal”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I planned to stay with relatives in the LA area, but they cancelled the day before I was arrive. I searched the entire LA area, and this hotel was 50% cheaper than comparable brand name hotels. I was worried that I would be disappointed, but I was perfectly happy. The room was just like other Fairfield Inn's across the country. Clean, good food, safe area, well-trained staff. I almost felt guilty paying less (key word was "almost").

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Bill H
Desiree M, Manager at Fairfield Inn Ontario, responded to this review, 19 September 2014
Dear Bill H,

I loved reading your review and I am glad you didn’t feel too guilty for receiving a great hotel stay for such a reasonable price. We are the best value in Ontario, CA and you made the right choice staying with us. We can not wait to welcome you back!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
socali
Reviewed 29 July 2014

stayed here for one night and truly enjoyed the stay. The rooms were clean, bed comfortable and the staff were very friendly and welcoming. The breakfast is good and free wifi. will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear SocaliScan,

Marriott does take great pride in our world class hospitality where ever you go and I so happy you truly enjoyed your stay with us! It was nice to hear you took advantage of our complimentary WIFI and our delicious deluxe continental breakfast with fresh Belgian waffles and scramble eggs. We look forward to serving you again in the near future!
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I stayed here two nights recently, arriving at ONT and a few days later departing ONT. It is a Fairfield Inn! The staff is excellent, the hotel clean and comfortable and I will stay here again. The breakfast is good and wifi excellent. If you stay here, they do not have a shuttle to and from the Airport. You have to take a Yellow Cab and the hotel staff pays them. They also arraign and pay for a taxi to the Airport on departure. There are two restaurants within walking distance, TGI Fridays and the Panda Inn. I ate at the Panda Inn and it was very good.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Dear Sail2fun,

It was great to hear that we made your travel plans run smoothly with our complimentary transportation to and from the Ontario International Airport. My entire staff was so pleased to hear your positive comments and that will stay hear again. We look forward to seeing you in the near future!
Reading, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Spent a weekend in the area for the LA Roadster show and could not have asked for a better hotel experience. Rooms clean, refrigerator and microwave. Our son loved swimming in the pool. The breakfast was included and had a great selection of both hot and cold items. The front desk staff was extremely helpful when asked for the nearest places to eat and grocery stores etc. they not only told us bus supplied us with a print out that included a list and directions. It was in a corporate area but also had 2 restaurants within walking distance if you don't want to drive We would highly recommend this hotel and plan on staying there again next time we are in the area!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Dear coupedevil,

Reading your amazing comments that you, “could not have asked for a better hotel experience” made my day! I am so happy your son loved swimming in our heated swimming pool under the California sun. I hope to see you again during the next LA Roadster show.
Oakland, CA
Reviewed 10 July 2014

The Fairfield chain targets a pretty basic level, and this hotel nails it.
Although the hotel does not have a workout room, they have set up a relationship with a nearby gym. It is a bit less convenient, but absolutely gets the job done - probably as easily as what most of us have at home.
The room was completely fine. Construction cost was kept down by using an cabinet rather than building out a closet - not an issue.
Breakfast offers most of the usual range with hot and cold options.
The staff is engaging and friendly.
This is a great option for a reasonable night's lodging.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Dear David B.,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback! It was great to hear that my staff was engaging and friendly and gave you great customer service. I am glad you were able to take advantage of our off-site gym and keep your work out routine even when traveling. We look forward to serving you soon!
Freeport, Illinois
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I was in Ontario to conduct Onsite HazMat Employee and Hazardous Waste Personnel training for an area business. The hotel was chosen for its proximity to my client, the highway system, and the airport; it's location is excellent. From the moment I walked into the lobby I felt welcome and appreciated by the staff. Fresh coffee in the lobby in the morning and fruit-infused water in the afternoon. Checking into my clean room on the south side of the hotel (see my note about that below) I found several nice personal touches (see my photos). Not much, just things that make a business trip feel more personal. From my experience, the free breakfast in the morning was excellent with a variety of hot and cold offerings: yogurt, fresh and frozen fruit, waffles, eggs, sausage, pastries, cereals, juice & coffee. All this and the price was not unreasonable: $290.25 for three nights after all taxes and fees. I will stay at this hotel again when I return to Ontario for USDOT or RCRA training.

Room Tip: Some reviews mention traffic noise, and it is close to the US Highway 10. I did not hear any noise...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank DanielsTrainingServ
Desiree M, Manager at Fairfield Inn Ontario, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Thank you so much for an amazing review. I am so happy our location was great for your business needs. You are a valued guest and my staff wanted to show that to you with all of those little personal touches. We are awaiting your Ontario USDOT or RCRA training, so that we can see you again!
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stayed here for two days for an assembly I was attending in the area, we chose it because of the low price. Very pleasantly surprised about this place. It was clean, bed was comfortable enough, and decent complimentary breakfast (I have seen a lot worse). For the price, I cant complain at all.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family