Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Ontario Airport
Ranked #25 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
“General review”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2013

Excellent Front Office service- Rigo in particular went the extra mile.
Housekeeping staff was courteous.
ComplimentaryBreakfast was good.
Relatively quite even though conviniently close to the freeway and airport.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Ontario Airport, responded to this review, 23 March 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased that the entire staff, especially Rigo, provided such excellent customer service during you stay with us. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2013

I have stayed here now for 3 weeks and I find everything to be more than expected. I love having a kitchenette to be able to fix things I want without leaving the hotel. The full size fridge is a plus in that respect. I am going to stay here a total of 2 to 3 months while I work on a local project I am involved with and after stays at other local hotels, have found ths to suit my needs best. Mohamid and the staff at this hotel are efficient, curtious and always helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to any and all my friends...Thank you everyone here. Jim P.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Ontario Airport, responded to this review, 17 February 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a fantastic review of your stay with us. I'm thrilled that Mohammed and the rest of the staff provide great and friendly service to make your stay more comfortable. It's also great to hear that you find our well equipped kitchens a benefit to you during your stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to your continued business!
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2013

I have been working on a project since mid December and most of my stays have been at Extended Stay hotels. Although I don't use the kitchen most of the time it's nice to have the facilities available if wanted. I like the fact I can spread out my paperwork using the table & in most cases the extended countertop. This location was as clean as expected and the staff was more than pleasant when there was any contact with them. I had planned to stay for two nights but called to check in early which was handled wihout any problem. If back in the area I would stay at this location.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review of our associates customer service and the overall experience. I'm so pleased that the associates were able to handle your early check in without any issues. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Ontario!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2013

I stayed here for a month, jan-feb 2013 while relocating for my job. The staff there was phenomenal! Always so friendly and helpful and by the end Of my stay they felt like family! The room service was great and very accommodating to my schedule! Will refer to my friends and family!!

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased that we could be of assistance to you during your transitiion. It's great to hear that the associates made you feel like family during your stay. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels.
Salt Lake City, Utah
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2013

NO ice machine, NO maid service, NO toiletries, NO blow dryer, NOT possible to cook in their 'kitchens,' NO muffins, NO coffee. I know it's an Extended Stay and therefore a 'home away from home' (their words) but if I had to live here I'd shoot myself. If I'm paying more than $100 a night I expect a few things. It's true there are ice cube trays in the room but I wanted a cold drink when I checked in. We had to go back out and buy ice! The 'grab and go' breakfast was pathetic. Out of muffins AND coffee our second morning. I will never stay in any Extended Stay America ever again.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Ontario Airport, responded to this review, 4 February 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond.  The housekeeping and maintenance issues you described in your review are not acceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience.  To prevent this from happening again, I am sharing a copy of your review with the staff at the hotel to make sure your experience is not repeated in the future.  I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel.  I hope that you will contact me directly, at cyong@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further.  We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Fresno, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2013

I stayed two nights at this hotel, and at first it seems like a normal average priced room,boy was I wrong. First when folding down the the comforter I noticed a dark brown smudge on the comforter and a yellow streak down it, maybe like someone had an accident, I was pretty grossed out so I took the comforter off the bed and put it on the floow and when I told the front desk about it all I got was an "oh I'm sorry about that" I am sure if the lady at the front desk had something gross like that in her room she would have reacted a little differently. Also this hotel is incredibly loud, if I need to get rest it is not the place to do it. I dont know if the people above me were putting bags down or body slamming eachother either way sounded like they were going to come through the ceiling. A few more things, the shower to bath switching system on the faucet is incredibly sharp, my husband cut his finger just trying to turn on the shower :( not safe for kids for sure, and after cutting his finger he was greeted by a huge black spider...not to mention the beds here are INCREDIBLY HARD!
Lets just say I am glad my stay here will be over in 4 hours and I will be going somewhere a little more comfortable.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us.  I sincerely apologize that we failed to communicate our weekly housekeeping services and some of the amenities you missed which at our hotel are normally provided at the front desk. As for  the breakfast I am really sorry we failed to refill and upkeep our breakfast area on time.  I am taking all necessary actions with the staff to ensure that this issue does not happen again in the future.  I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel.  If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at cyong@extendedstay.com.  We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2012

Have been staying in Extended Stay America, 3990 Inland Empire Blvd, Ontario, CA, for an extended period of time.
First, all common areas are filthy. Hallways are not vacuumed regularly. Trash rooms on all floors are regularly overflowing with trash. Outside common areas are filthy with trash cans overflowing.
This past Saturday evening, someone spilled a 7-Up soft drink in the 1st floor stairway. As of Wednesday morning, the spill still had not been mopped nor cleaned nor even noticed by management.
The trees surrounding the property shed large amounts of small yellow blossoms that are tracked into the alternate entrances to the hotel. I know for a fact that these hallway areas can go 5 days or longer between being vacuumed by staff.
The signage in the lobby states that "Breakfast between 6:00 am and 9:30am." The staff regularly does not get the coffee/breakfast out until 6:30am. Even then, the coffee regularly runs out after just 15 minutes.
One would believe that a hotel would have top line vacuums. The housekeeping staff is equipped with poor vacuums that do not work properly. I know this for a fact as I regularly need to 'borrow' a vacuum from the front desk. This is even after the housekeeper has cleaned the room. The vacuums lights regularly indicate "Bag Full" and do not pick up lint nor debris.
Toilet paper also seems to always be in short supply. Housekeepers do not regularly leave soap, shampoo, boxed tissue nor any other conveniences unless directly asked.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Randal Z
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Ontario Airport, responded to this review, 25 September 2012

The experience you described is truly regrettable. I can assure you that I have brought the issues you mentioned, such as the lack of coffee, spills and common area cleanliness to the attention of both the property management and hotel staff so that we rectify the issue and make future stays more comfortable.

Again, I am deeply sorry that you did not have a completely enjoyable stay at our hotel. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly. I do hope that you will let me demonstrate our redoubled efforts in the future here or at any of Extended Stay Hotels(sm) other locations throughout the U.S. and in Canada.