“The staff makes you happy at Extended Stay America Ontario!”

Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Ontario Airport
Ranked #26 of 42 Hotels in Ontario
Seattle
“The staff makes you happy at Extended Stay America Ontario!”
Reviewed 21 May 2013

We were late in making reservations for our son's graduation -- all the local hotels were booked. So we decided to stay by the airport for ease of transportation, and were very happy with the Extended Stay America by the Ontario, CA airport. The employees were all great, they made us feel welcome and well taken care of!

Room Tip: Rooms opposite the freeway would be quieter.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 20 May 2013

The manager (Mohamed) and his staff (Melissa0 bent over backwards to make our stay enjoyable. Our room was nicely decorated, clean, and very comfortable. It is a bargain compared to many of the other local hotels and would recommend it highly

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Camdenton, Missouri, United States
Reviewed 10 May 2013

This hotel is a very nice clean facility with a great staff. They furnished us with directions for finding office supplies groceries store and dinner suggestions. The manager and Jennifer at the front desk stood out the most to me and my crew. Also I would have to say that the housekeeping staff was also very friendly. They always said hello and asked us if we needed anything. I would have to say I would stay here again and I will when back in this area.

Thanks to all
Brent

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
El Monte, California
Reviewed 29 April 2013

Staying here with in April 2013 was cool because we are not very picky but we do pay attention to the small details.

Melissa was very pleasant upon check-in and Jennifer's customer services was excellent upon check-out.

I'm a stickler on customer and Jennifer delivered! There are a lot of eating places around because you are not far from the mall.

The one thing we were concerned about was the smell of the room although not the worse it wasn't as pleasant as I thought it should of been.

It was a non-smoking room (#142) but it had a stale smell to it like someone was smoking in it.

Other than that our stay was very good I would definitely stay again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2013 via mobile

I am a travel Nurse and I am constantly staying in hotels on a daily and or monthly basis. I have been here since Dec 2012. Staying here at the Extended Stay America in Ontario, Ca has definitely been a great experience. The staff and managers have been so wonderful! Muhammad, Jennifer, Rigo, and June are always a pleasure to see. They are always so thoughtful and go over and beyond the call of duty to work with you and make you stay stress free. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting in this area!

Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Jennifer L
Ontario, California
Reviewed 4 April 2013

I have stayed at this hotel on a few occasions as a last resort when nothing else is available, Bad experiences with the staff they seemed indifferent and sometimes even bothered or put out by their customers,
Not accomidating at all. However the last 2 times I have stayed here Melissa has checked me in and both times she was awesome,,,,a real sweetie!

C

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Ontario Airport, responded to this review, 10 April 2013
Thank you so much for the great comments about the service that Melissa provided to you during your stay. It's great to hear that our associates are providing the service you deserve. Again, thank you for th review and we look forward to your next stay with us in Ontario.
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 30 March 2013

We stayed at this hotel for two nights on business and it will be the last time we stay here again. The smell of this hotel is something else. I don't know what it was but it was extremely off putting and made me feel nausous! On arrival to our room I had to spend several minutes cleaning the bath tub as it was filthy and full of hairs! The bathroom was tiny, and the bed is possibly the most uncomfortable I have slept or should I say NOT slept in! It was so hard and we had one sheet and a thin blanket which was wholly inadequate. We haven't sat on the 2 chairs in the room as they are covered in unexplained stains!
Our room did not face the freeway but the traffic noise during the night kept us awake so I dread to think how noisy it was on the freeway side of the building.
We have stayed at similiar type of hotel in the past, Candlewood Suites and it was so much better. We were due to stay one more night but checked out to get a good nights sleep.
The only positive I can find is its location is quite central but that certainly would not make me return. Take my advice and stay elsewhere.

Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Ontario Airport, responded to this review, 4 April 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so disappointed that we failed to meet your expectations of a pleasant stay. Please accept my apology. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am working with our housekeeping and maintenance department to address the issues with the tub and mattresses that you have noted. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I hope that you will contact me, Thomas, directly, at tgiesel@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.