Hyatt Place Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
US$88
US$125
US$106
Travelocity
All reviewsparking lotbedroom areabusiness hotelcomfortable roomsfree breakfast isnice propertya great staywet barthe entire staffhotel stayoutlet mallc unitwould definitely stay here againgreat customer servicebusiness tripeasy accessgreat room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

The hotel, staff and amenities made for a one of a kind experience. I was able to relax and feel like I had everything at my fingertips. The concierge was so polite and answered all of my questions. Big thumbs up for Hyatt Place Ontario! I will make sure to stay again when I am in on business.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Mmsdwrd
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I discovered this location of the Hyatt Place Ontario upon needing a place to stay during a business trip. Little did I know what a wonderful find I had discovered upon checking in. The Hyatt Place Ontario is located near the intersection of the 10 and 15 freeways in the Inland Empire. I was thinking that that the room would be noisy and baesd on the price of the room that it would not be much to look at. Wrong on both accounts! The room was beautifully appointed like a fine apartment. Also, I didn't hear a whisper from the freeways just outside. The next morning I enjoyed a nice complimentary breakfast of unique items like their delicious kitchen skillet, waffles, coffee, beverages, and other assorted continental breakfast items. On top of all of this the staff were courteous and professional making my stay wonderful. I have been back several times and have been equally pleased each time. And don't let the room price fool you, this place is comparable to fine rooms costing much more elsewhere.

Room Tip: Ask for a north facing room on the top floor for a nice view of the moutains.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

The rooms are spacious w a pull out sofa bed, mini fridge, free WiFi, flat screen w premium channels. The free breakfast is adequate. The 'Gallery' pick- up room service is excellent and reasonably priced. Perhaps the best part is the staff. Angie (the M.O.D.???) Was so friendly and accommodating every morning. Even as I observed her busily wiping tables, refilling plasticware, and then having to make a grande non-fat iced latte. All the while making small talk with guests. I highly recommend this place!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Stephanie L, Assistant General Manager at Hyatt Place Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to recognize our hotel and Angie in particular. I will be certain to pass along your positive feedback as it is greatly appreciated . All of our team members take great pride in the hotel and appreciate the kind thoughts you have shared. We hope you will allow us the opportunity to serve you again.

Warm Regards,
Stephanie Lopez

Reviewed 31 May 2014

This is a wonderful hotel, the experience for me and my family was A++. The staff made sure we felt welcome from the moment we walked in the door to the day we left, with name recognition, and helpful suggestions on places to eat and shop. I had the pleasure of meeting the General Manager, Mr. Inghram and I knew that he takes care of his employees and leads by example. I highly recommend Hyatt Place Ontario!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I love Hyatt Place hotels as I always know what to expect....a spacious clean room with a very comfy bed, a seating area that includes a sectional. a big screen tv that I can watch from the comfy sectional or bedroom, a refrigerator, and plenty of outlets. This Hyatt didn't disappoint. It had a super friendly staff that welcomed me every time I walked through the door. I arrived on an early am flight and had booked the wrong day. They cheerfully changed my reservation and allowed me a very early check-in. Breakfast was plentiful and newspapers were conveniently placed. Great location close to the airport and on the perimeter of the Ontario Mills outlet. Loads of restaurants nearby. Overall a great stay!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business