“Nice Hyatt to stay at!”

Ranked #3 of 42 Hotels in Ontario
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Nice Hyatt to stay at!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Great location, next to a very nice mall/restaurant area within walking distance. Check in was smooth and the from desk rep was very nice. Our room was clean, and spacious enough for a family of 4. Pool area was nice, clean too. We did laundry while sitting poolside and that was a convenience. Breakfast area was nice and clean with good/hot foods a plenty. They serve Starbucks coffee (huge plus for me, lol.) Overall I give this property a 4/5 stars. I would recommend this hotel if you are in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Stephanie L, Assistant General Manager at Hyatt Place Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this review, 12 July 2014
Dear jimmybeachlasvegas,

I personally thank you for choosing to stay with us here at Hyatt Place Ontario. It is our pleasure to have served you and your family and we are glad that you enjoyed your time with us. Sitting poolside while waiting for your laundry is always a plus! I appreciate your feedback and will be certain to share your positive comments with my team. We hope that you will choose Hyatt Place Ontario again should your travels bring you back to the Ontario area.

Kindest Regards,

Stephanie Lopez

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Dewey, Illinois
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We actually were greeted in a more friendly way than we were at our final Hyatt Resort location in Carmel, CA.
We stay at Hyatt place locations whenever we can on the road. They are consistently clean, pleasant, and affordable. This is no exception. The staff was terrific. I went down to the in-hotel cafe to get a salad and forgot my wallet. The staffer told me to go eat my salad and come down later to pay. How terrific was that!?! So appreciated.
The rooms are spacious. The TV swings either toward the bed or the comfortable living room area. The beds are very comfortable. The bathroom nice with granite counter. There's a small refrigerator and wet bar area, desk and plenty of room to move around. The a/c unit was efficient and relatively quiet.
We have never been disappointed with a Hyatt Place location.
Did I mention it is easy access from I-10 and within walking distance to the Ontario Mills Mall, which is fun to walk around after a day on the road.

Room Tip: Many good restaurants in and around the hotel and mall. Felt safe. Air quality was fine. The mist ag...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Pamela P
Stephanie L, Manager at Hyatt Place Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Dear Pamela P,

I am so glad (to say the least) to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at Hyatt Place Ontario, CA. We strive to make each and every guests' stay with us as "terrific" as your recent experience and we certainly hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. I will be sure to pass along your wonderful comments to my team as they really do appreciate the recognition. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you need assistance with future reservations, I would be happy to help in any way.

Until Next Time,

Bakersfield, California
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I had not stayed at a Hyatt Place hotel before, and was impressed with how good it was for the price. The rooms are large, more like a suite, with a sitting area, kitchen like area, with a fridge, and sink. If they would add a microwave it would have been much better. The bed was very comfortable with lots of pillows. There was no tub, just a shower, which would have been a problem if my wife had accompanied me, but she didn't, and I liked the big shower.
They have 24hr food service, but you have to go to the lobby to pick up your food. The breakfast wasn't bad, but the only hot food is pre-made breakfast sandwiches, and as a diabetic, who eats almost no carbs it was a little distasteful to have to take the sandwich apart, to get my protein. It would be much better if they just served the standard scrambled egg, and meat.

Room Tip: All are good, if a tub is important, ask if they have them, mine only had a shower.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Kentonmiller
Stephanie L, Manager at Hyatt Place Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Kentonmiller,

We truly appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at Hyatt Place Ontario/Rancho Cucamonga and I am glad to hear that you were "impressed with how good it was." I would like to inform you that bathtubs are available in several of our guest rooms however not in all and although our hot breakfast options are limited, we are more than willing to accomodate any dietary needs upon request. We would be more than happy to freshly prepare you a hot breakfast item of your choice upon your return to our property. On behalf of the entire team here at Hyatt Place Ontario/Rancho Cucamonga we would like to thank you for your recent stay and hope to have the opportunity to serve you again. Maybe next time you will bring your wife along. Please do not hesitate to contact me for any reason.

Best,
Puyallup, Washington
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Stayed here for 3 nights. I was traveling with my 3 year old and 1 month old. The room worked our really nice because it has a little separator between the main bed and the couch. The couch turned into a bed and they provided us with a play yard for our infant. I really liked the layout of the room. My favorite part of the hotel was the free hot breakfast. They have a lot of different options from cereal, bagels, toast, fruit, create your own oatmeal, all the way to hot items like pancakes, French toast, and breakfast sandwiches. Our hotel stay went off without a hitch and I never heard any one else the entire time we were there. It is also conveniently located next to a mall and several restaurants. Their website says you have to pay to park, but we were never charged.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank disue5
Stephanie L, Manager at Hyatt Place Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Thank you for your comments based on your recent stay with us here at Hyatt Place Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga. Our website currently reflects the most recent information for our property and I apologize that you were misinformed about a parking fee. We do in fact offer complimentary parking as you experienced while you were a guest of ours. We are always looking for ways to improve our complimentary breakfast and it is great to hear the positive feedback. The team and I thank you for your recent stay and hope you and your family will return soon!

Warm Regards,
Stephanie
Cypress, Texas, USA
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This is your typically Hyatt Place. Large Clean room; friendly helpful front desk staff. Hot breakfast included not lavish, but was good a fresh. Located near several restaurants and only about 8 minutes from the airport. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank JeffreyPMc
JeffreyPMc,

I would like to thank you and your family for your recent stay at our property. It is our goal to make your experience with us far more than just "typical" and I apologize that we failed to achieve this goal while you were a guest of ours. I am glad to hear you would choose to stay at Hyatt Place Ontario/Rancho Cucamonga again, when you do so please feel free to contact me upon your return and we will be certain to make your stay far more special.

Respectfully,
Santa Rosa, California
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

The hotel, staff and amenities made for a one of a kind experience. I was able to relax and feel like I had everything at my fingertips. The concierge was so polite and answered all of my questions. Big thumbs up for Hyatt Place Ontario! I will make sure to stay again when I am in on business.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Mmsdwrd
La Quinta, California
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I discovered this location of the Hyatt Place Ontario upon needing a place to stay during a business trip. Little did I know what a wonderful find I had discovered upon checking in. The Hyatt Place Ontario is located near the intersection of the 10 and 15 freeways in the Inland Empire. I was thinking that that the room would be noisy and baesd on the price of the room that it would not be much to look at. Wrong on both accounts! The room was beautifully appointed like a fine apartment. Also, I didn't hear a whisper from the freeways just outside. The next morning I enjoyed a nice complimentary breakfast of unique items like their delicious kitchen skillet, waffles, coffee, beverages, and other assorted continental breakfast items. On top of all of this the staff were courteous and professional making my stay wonderful. I have been back several times and have been equally pleased each time. And don't let the room price fool you, this place is comparable to fine rooms costing much more elsewhere.

Room Tip: Ask for a north facing room on the top floor for a nice view of the moutains.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business