Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Fitness centre
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleana great stayfirst floorwafflesshuttletruckershousekeeperinns
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 May 2012

This hotel is good for a night at the airport. The desk clerk actually printed my boarding pass. The shuttle was on time and provided a quick 5 minute or less drive at 4:45 am!! The morning desk clerk gave me some power bars and a coffee. The room itself was a little "tired." I wouldn't stay here for anything other than an early morning flight. Oh, there is a train track nearby...heard the whistle twice between midnight and four but not too bad.

Room Tip: Maybe there are rooms away from the train track? You could ask.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
kabirbhagat, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2012

Dear ECEprof2,
Thank you for taking the time to providing us with feedback on your recent stay at our Ontario Hotel. We are delighted to know that our team members were able to assist you with your boarding pass and drop off at the airport. We will share your feedback with our entire team . We hope to serve you again on your next visit to the Ontario area.

Reviewed 23 May 2012 via mobile

I highly recommend this hotel :) pool was very clean. Employees were very helpful and pleasant also.

• Stayed: May 2012
kabirbhagat, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2012

Dear Jurlopez,
We truly appreciate your candid remarks about our Ontario Hotel. We are delighted to know that you had a fabulous stay with us. We look forward to serving you again on your future visits to the area!
Thanking You,

Reviewed 15 May 2012 via mobile

The room was clean and very spacious. Customer service was awesome! The computer in the lobby was in use and my husband and I needed to print something so the desk clerk allowed us to use the desk computer. Also, when we were checking out, the manager on duty gave us a slight discount since we stayed 4 nights. We did hear the trains while awake but never woke up from them. The only thing I would change is do not advertise 'continental breakfast' for pastries and coffee. Label it as that so there aren't disappointments.

Dear tinkerbell215,
Thank you for choosing to stay with our Ontario Hotel. We are pleased to know that your stay with us was one of comfort and enjoyment. You are absolutely correct abut how friendly team members ensuring a friendly and awesome stay for our guests. We look forward to serving you again on your future visit to the area!

Reviewed 8 May 2012

The maids blasting their Mexican music while cleaning rooms woke me up every single morning of my stay. One time at 6am!
The walls are paper thin... Literally. I officially know every detail of my neighbors sex life. Not ok.
I saw that the price was slightly more affordable than the other hotels in the area but after crawling into bed and realizing you guys are located steps from the railroad tracks and a block from the airport I was very unhappy with the price. It should be a lot cheaper. In another location the price would be appropriate but not in the Ontario location.
The "free breakfast" was a joke. All your competition is giving free breakfast. Not gas station food. But actual breakfast. Waffle maker. Bacon. Eggs. Even the cheap hotels had mini boxes of cereal and fruit. After being woken up by the maids I decided to take advantage of the free breakfast since I was up early enough. Only to find coffee, juice machine, and I small tray of the packaged croissants from the gas station. Really!? 60 dollars a night for a ghetto hotel next to the tracks and airport and you can't give us froot loops!? Much less an actual breakfast like the hotels across the street.
I recommend maybe a security guard or something ...? The parking lot was a mess. People out there extremely late at night. Doing drugs. Drinking. I felt extremely nervous about parking my luxury car in the back. And was scared every time I tried to walk into the hotel.
The bed was clean though. And comfortable. The room in general was comfortable and clean. That was about it ...

• Stayed: May 2012
kabirbhagat, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2012

Dear UUUtinaUUU,
We would like to apologize for not being able to exceed your expectation on your recent stay with us. Please know the breakfast snacks we offer are complimentary and we do not market our hotel as a free breakfast hotel. We will look into your comments and share them with our entire team. We hope you will provide us with another opportunity to serve you.
Thanking You,

Reviewed 4 May 2012

I recently needed a place to stay before climbing Mount Baldy. I chose the Red Roof Ontario Airport due to location, cost, and Tripadvisor reviews. It is close to the airport, and is adjacent to a highway and a railroad track. I requested a "quiet" room because of Tripadvisor reviews, and was given a king room on the first floor on the highway side, as opposed to the railroad side. The room was very nice, and noise was not a problem. I booked early and got a $49 per night room rate. Breakfast was coffee and pre-packaged pastries, but it was ok and filling. Noise may be a problem in some rooms, but the highway side seemed pretty quiet. If you need a good, secure, clean place to sleep, this hotel does the job quite nicely.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room on the highwayside of the building.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
kabirbhagat, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2012

Dear docdiamond,
Thank you for completing the online review on your most recent stay with us. It is great to know that your stay with us was one of comfort and satisfaction. We look forward to serving you again on your next visit to the area!