“Strange area but good hotel” 3 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport
Ranked #32 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Stafford, United Kingdom
“Strange area but good hotel”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

The room was great, clean beds and bathroom. Breakfast was mediocre, but waffle option was available. The area didn't seem very great and the hallways were always full of noisy people. I surely needed to lock my door!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Guest R, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Thank you for the wonderful compliments you have regarding our rooms and how clean and spacious they are. And thank you also for the comments that related to the areas where improvement is needed. We will try to implement new rules as to not allowing guest roam the hotel hallways, as we want all our guest to feel comfortable and safe when staying at our Ontario property. We hope you enjoyed our free Wi-Fi, and parking and we hope that you will be able to stay with us on your next visit to the Ontario area.

Guest Relations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

This was my first time staying here and I will have to definitely say Jesus the driver made the stay very comfortable and efficient with his understanding and compassion toward us the truck drivers THANKS YOU JESUS FROM THE 2 WESTERN FEMALE DRIVERS

• Stayed May 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
When a guest takes their time to learn an employees first name that is when we know that we are doing an excellent job when it comes to providing great customer service. And from what you have just mentioned, we are truly blessed to have such exceptional team members as our valued shuttle driver. If the shuttle service was excellent, then we hope our front desk team members did just the same and provide you with an excellent service as well. Please know that we provide all our guests with free Wi-Fi, parking and continental breakfast, and all our rooms are immaculate and spacious. We hope to see you again when visiting the Ontario area.

Ontario, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

I have stayed at this hotel a few times and enjoyedbeverything about my experiance with them but one man has made my #1 choice the Red Roof Inn, Jesus. Jesus understands the truck drivers and has an unparalleled attitude towards work and the customer. As a driver, I have used many hotels across the country and had some good experiances but when I came to this hotel, he helped me with my luggage, answered all of my questions, advised me about restaurants, entertainment, and even music. Jesus has made himself available for me as well as other guests any time that we need help. As far as I am concerned, he is the Red Roof Inn and everyone else should strive to reach his level of excellence! Thank you Red Roof and especially a thank you to Jesus for making this the best experience possible for a shy, frightened girl in a city and state that has otherwise made me very wary!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for the wonderful compliments you have regarding our hotel and our fabulous shuttle driver. As you were able to see, our hotel does cater to many truck drivers and families from around the world. Our customer service, and clean rooms is what makes our guest return to stay with us. And we are glad to know that we are your place of stay when ever you visit Ontario.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

I have been staying at this hotel for many years when I visit the area for airshows and visits with friends (4-5 times a year.) The rooms are clean and well-equipped for the price, the staff is always friendly and efficient. I would not hesitate to recommend this location.

Room Tip: Street side rooms are definitely quieter.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for providing us with your feedback on your stay at our property. We are glad to hear you liked the service, room layout and the cleanliness of the rooms. Please know that we offer all our guest free complimentary breakfast, Wi-Fi and parking. We are also open twenty four hours in case you might anything during the night hours. We are looking forward you seen you on your next booking with us.

Los Angeles, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

My employer puts us up in cheap hotels for layovers and well the operative word here is typically " Cheap " . the red roof does an adequate job considering the price as I have stayed here several times so I know what to expect . The breakfast is typical " Free" fare but again adequate would be the best description . That being said the bright spot here is the Staff . The young lady at the front desk who's name is Enid is super friendly and helpful and never misses a beat while answering phones and multitasking like no other is truly an asset . also the property is conveniently located within walking distance to many quick dining options

Room Tip: Ask for street side room as there are RR tracks and the airport is behind the building
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Guest R, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
We are happy to hear that you are a returning guest and that you find out hotel to be of adequate price and that our front desk team members are always shinning for you during your stay. Please know that here at Red Roof Inn Ontario, we also offer free Wi-Fi, and parking. Also all of our rooms have been recently updated and are always kept clean by our amazing housekeeping team. We hope that you will continue to stay at Red Roof Inn Ontario every time you come visit the area.

Oakland, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

I made a reservation on line and got a confirmation email . Upon arriving to the the hotel they could find my reservation even I showed them the confirmation number. It took more them 25 minutes to the front desc person to find my name in their computer. After all they said that I do have reservation but I don't have a room !? Go figure what the email reservation and the confirmation number meant in the hotel terms. Until now I was thinking that the reservation means I do have a room upon arrival. The front desk person was so "gracious" to have a " walk in room " for us on the first floor.
The room we stayed in was very stinky and the towels were dirty.Not enough toiletries to take a shower for three people. Had to request clean towels and additional toiletries.
Hot breakfast room was smelly and very unappetizing.
Plastic flowers in the lobby reminded badly maintained cemetery.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Yul B
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience that was caused to you when finding out that there was no room for you when you tried to check-in at our Ontario property. And also thank you for your patience while our front desk team members tried to find a room for you and your family. There was a computer glitch on our system that prevented us from seeing your reservation, as we did have a reservation for you. We are always happy to provide our valued guest with extra toiletries upon request as we want our guests to feel as if they are home whenever they stay at our hotel. Again, please apologies us for the inconvenience you encountered while visiting Red Roof Inn Ontario.

Salt Lake City, Utah
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

I stayed here last year for a couple of days. The rooms were big and spacious, bathroom was clean but for some reason there was a smell that til this day, I can still smell. I guess it smelled like must and ciggarettes. Breakfast was in a small room on the 3rd floor and the it wasn't that great.

• Stayed September 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Guest R, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Thank you for taking a minute out of your busy schedule to provide us and future guest with your experience at Red Roof Inn Ontario. At the same time, we are happy to hear that you are a returning guest, but we will also like to apologize for the inconvenience during your second visit to our Ontario property. We will look into that issue you have mentioned and we will take all necessary procedures to make sure all rooms do not have the smell you have brought to our attention. We truly hope that you will be able to stay with us your next visit to the Ontario area.