“Back again.”

Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport
Ranked #30 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I came back and the service is excellent as always! Good breakfasts, nice clerks and van drivers, just all around good service! Looking forward comming back again! The van driver Jesus is courteous. He is the reason i come back, that and the excellent breackfasts! Red Roof inn in Ontario, Califorina is the best.

• Stayed: August 2014
Guest R, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

We are happy to read that you are a returning guest as you have stayed with us on several occasions with us. We are also happy to hear that our customer service is one of the things that keeps you coming back and that our shuttle driver is courteous and very informative. Yes, here at Red Roof Inn Ontario, we offer all our guest with such services as Wi-Fi, parking and continental breakfast. We will be waiting for your next stay at Red Roof Inn Ontario.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Great job manger haveing Jesus as a worker he's on time helps with anything. if he can do it he'll fix it he always has pride for what he does. You will see him in the breakfast helping in the laundry room helping u also like I said he'll fix what he knows and he a great shuttle drive .if u got any questions he'll help u with that to . This young man is man of many task he's gonna make n hopeful he makes it here cuz when I come back it will because of him. I also thank the manger Wendy b. cause of all the hard work she is doing dealing with the good n the bad she will help with a smile I thank Wendy , Jesus and the red roof inn for makeing a great stay in the big Cali

• Stayed: June 2014

Thank you for taking a minute out of your busy schedule to provide us and future guests with your stay at Red Roof Inn Ontario. We are glad to hear that our shuttle driver, and our customer service is one of the things that keeps you coming back to stay with us. Please know that we offer free continental breakfast as well as Wi-Fi. And yes our team members are always ready to assist you in any way possible.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I stayed at the Red Roof Inn in Syracuse NY and although it looked like a Motel 6 from the outside. The room was clean, the bed comfy, and there was no noise! That's always a PLUS! I stayed two nights and earned a free night certificate stay. I was headed to Ontario CA. and decided to use the certificate during my Ontario stay! I checked in on the third floor, I walked in: someone had beed smoking in that room. I called the front desk to ask for a room change. As I was walking to the elevator two rooms that I passed where fighting and yelling it is 1(am) in the morning by now! The front desk changed me to a room on the second floor. For the next two hours people were up and down the halls yelling and running around making a lot of noise! What kind of people do that???
Throughout the night I awoke to a train running behind the hotel blowing the horn. The room was dirty, bed uncomfortable. This is the second worst hotel I have ever stayed in. I agree the staff make stays pleasant but if the rooms and hotel are a "DIVE" it really doesn't matter how friendly the staff are!

2  Thank Kim t
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Awsome place to be .wonderful worker like the driver jesus on time help with everything that young man is on it great job on haveing a worker like him .n agin great place to be at n the breakfest whoooooooooo...

• Stayed: July 2014
Guest R, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Thank you for taking a minute out of your busy schedule to provide us and future guests with your review on our Ontario property. And thank you for the great compliments you have on our shuttle driver. When a guest gives us compliments such as you ones you are providing us regarding our shuttle driver, it means that our shuttle driver are keeping our guest happy by arriving on time and picking them or taking them to the airport. We are happy you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

While the front desk staff was friendly and helpful, and the room spacious, the rest of my stay was abysmal. This was most shocking because of the generally positive reviews here on Trip Advisor.

Worst of all was the mattress, which was worse even than the poor mattresses I slept on during a recent trip to India. There is a huge difference between "firm" and "hard" - this was very clearly a cheaply made mattress that was uncomfortable to sleep on.

In the morning, further surprises. The switched used to engage the shower head didn't work, so I wound up taking a bath instead. The bath towel resembled more a piece of sandpaper than anything else.

Although Red Roof is not to blame for its clientele, at 11:00 at night there were still fellow travelers actively walking through the hallways talking and shouting. All in all a really horrible stay!

Very surprising… and very disappointing.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a new mattress!
3  Thank Filmmojo
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Driver Jesus does a great job and his professional and friendly attitude is why I repeatedly come back to this particular hotel. His hospitality is second to none and I enjoy my time here. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Guest R, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Thank you for been a continued guest to Red Roof Ontario. And thank you for the wonderful comments and compliments you have regarding our shuttle driver. Every time we hear comments such as the one you have mentioned, makes it proud to have such joyful and knowledgeable shuttle drivers. We know that the service our shuttle driver provides you with is one of the reasons you keep coming back to stay at our property. We hope you are able to take part of our continental breakfast and our free Wi-Fi. We hope to see you back at Red Roof Inn Ontario soon.

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

My stay has been wonderful Cristina, Isabel, Yesenia, and Lupe have made my stay very pleasant. The breakfast has been wonderful as well when I needed shuttle service it was available and on time whenever I'm back in the Ontario California area this will be where I will stay

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Guest R, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Thank you for taking a minute out of your busy schedule to provide us and future guest with your review on your recent stay at our Ontario property. We greatly value your feedback and it brings us such a joy to hear of the wonderful experience you encountered during your stay. Also, thank you for the kind comments you have about our team members, shuttle service and complimentary breakfast. We will be awaiting for your next stat at Red Roof Inn Ontario.