“Stayed two nights at the hotel”

Azure Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport
Ranked #3 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
GreenLeadersGold level
Apple Valley, California
“Stayed two nights at the hotel”
Reviewed 21 December 2013

Very nice employees. clean hotel. They treated me kindly. Room was very nice and accommodating. I stayed in a room that really would accommodate 2 or more people as on the second day they gave me a room with 2 beds. Plenty of room for two, 4 or even six people to sleep. Only one bathroom. Curtains were dark enough to sleep in. You could drive your car to a close location to your room without having to go all the way around to the front door to reenter. Remember when you go down to get your breakfast, there are at least 3 cards to fill out. You fill out one for eggs, one for pancakes and another for omellets, so be sure to complete all of them. You must have your breakfast ticket with you when you go in. There is also fresh fruit and all types of bread and bagels available.

Room Tip: You get a free breakfast with good food - more than you could ever eat. Easy to get to. close to t...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
AyresHotels, General Manager at Azure Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this review, 3 January 2014
Dear GrandmaRNRose,

Our team is so happy that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. They always love to hear that they were kind and accommodating to our guests and able to make such a great impression. The hotel's setup is very convenient to our parking areas and we are very happy that you found that to be a great amenity. Our kitchen team also loves to hear that guests enjoyed the full American breakfast and all that it has to offer. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Amy Delgadillo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (217)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 21 December 2013

I have never stayed at this property before. I stayed this time because the reviews were so sparkling. I did not really believe that there could be a 87% excellent rating for any hotel, but if only half were right, I was ok. They were all correct. The staff has no one without a smile and a kind word of greeting. I have never been to a hotel that had a restaurant that did not overcharge for their food until now and it was great food. I was here on business so I got a great corporate discount (my company is happy). I love the décor and the paintings down the halls were great. It just seemed to me like true elegance although some may disagree, it was great to me. The room was spacious and very clean. I will definitely stay here any time I am in the area.

Dear Kurt K,

It was a pleasure welcoming you recently. I am so glad that you decided to stay at our property and that you found all the reviews helpful in selecting our hotel. Our team always loves to hear that they were helpful and friendly to guests, and our kitchen team also enjoys dazzling reviews of their food. We are also very glad to hear that you enjoyed our European-inspired decor. Thank you again for the review and we hope you will visit again in the near future!

SoCal
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Great Hotel with huge rooms. Two beds, large sofa, small fridge and microwave.

I checked in just past 9PM and was surprised to see many children in the lobby doing homework and using the Hotel business center area computer. There was a group using the meeting room, so maybe their kids? Was not what I want when checking in or staying. Management should address this when renting their meeting rooms, babysitting is not included.

Best free Hotel breakfast I have experienced. Made to order choice of breakfast, nice dining area.

Beaumont, California
Reviewed 18 December 2013 via mobile

I really like this hotel only thing is they put money into upgrade things that weren't needed like huge elephant statues and then a spa bath tub when the bed was super uncomfortable and room divider really dated room. Will stay here again but bed was a bummer. Didn't sleep good at all! And bk was odd ends at 9 am and girl was so rude about us getting there 4 mins late and wouldn't let us dish up ourselves then kicked us out to mop the floor!

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank sanglin
AyresHotels, General Manager at Azure Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this review, 27 December 2013
Dear Sanglin,

I apologize that you did not have a more pleasant stay. Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a candid review, and we appreciate you choosing to stay with us. I am very sorry that you did not enjoy your European-inspired accommodations and that you did not like the partition which is utilized to give guests more privacy for their stay. Our team always tries to accommodate our guests so I apologize if your complimentary breakfast was anything but amazing. I have already discussed this with our kitchen staff as guest service should be our top priority. Again, I apologize if your stay was anything less than spectacular and I hope you will still choose to stay with us again soon.

Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 15 December 2013

We had to travel last-minute for a funeral, and picked this hotel to stay at the same place as other family members. We booked a two queen suite, and it had a divider wall between the beds which made it easy to put kids to bed and still be able to use most of the room without disturbing them. The mattresses are VERY comfortable. The full breakfast had several options including some very delicious Texas-sized French Toast. One of the servers, Rocio was very attentive to the needs of our daughter who was not feeling well, and offered several suggestions and even brought extra things to our table so we wouldn't have to keep getting up. The airport is very close to the hotel, and the complimentary shuttle dropped us of right in front of the security check-point. Everyone on the staff was very helpful and friendly.

We were very happy with our stay at the Ayres Hotel and are already planning our next trip.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the courtyard for the quietest night's sleep. There is another Ayr...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
AyresHotels, General Manager at Azure Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this review, 18 December 2013
Dear Smlprice,

Thank you for your review and choosing to stay at our hotel during what must have been a difficult time. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed the European-inspired guestrooms and that the partition in the room allowed for more privacy for your family. Our team always loves to hear that they were attentive and friendly to guests, helping them to have the most enjoyable stay possible. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to your next visit.

Boise, Idaho
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Had to stay at this hotel because of a flight cancellation due to bad weather. This hotel was the best. The European decor was beautiful and so was the lobby. The two ladies at the front desk were very helpful in my stay. My room was beautiful and very comfortable. Overall my stay was great!

• Stayed December 2013
Dear Johnathen2334,

It was a pleasure welcoming you as our guest recently. Thanks you so much for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor and for your kind words. We are so pleased to hear that we were able to accommodate you after your flight was cancelled due to weather complications. We are also very glad that you enjoyed the European-inspired decor in the lobby and also in the guest rooms. We are so grateful for your recommendation and hope you will visit again soon.

Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 11 December 2013

My stay at your hotel was relaxing and convenient. The shuttle was awesome. I had a ride everywhere I wanted to go. I wish the hot tub was inside and that I could have stayed longer. Breakfast was great and served hot every morning. A really professional environment I would definitely stay at this location again.