“Surprizing!” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersGold level
Paso Robles, California
“Surprizing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

From the moment I entered the Ayres Hotel I was pleasantly pleased with the hotel. The appointments were of high quality with a feel of refined elegance. A delightful surprise from the run of the mill hotels offering breakfast with a nights stay. Breakfast was cooked to order with eggs, omelets, and French toast as offerings. Staff was very accommodating and pleasant.

Room Tip: North side ground floor rooms to the rear of the hotel are the quietest. If your going to be using t...
Green Features: The hotel is not wasteful and appears to do what it can to minimize it's environmental impact.
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
AyresHotels, General Manager at Azure Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this review, 18 February 2014
Dear James O,

It was a pleasure welcoming you recently. Thank you for writing us such an amazing review and for choosing our hotel for your stay. Our team members always enjoy hearing that they made such a great first impression on our guests. We are also happy to hear you appreciated our complimentary breakfast, WiFi, and parking. We appreciate your recommendation and hope you choose to stay with us again soon.

Amy Delgadillo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (213)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2014

There are plenty of hotels in the area, most of which are very desirable. The Ayres feels more like a boutique hotel than a chain. Location is perfect. Staff charming and rooms very clean and comfortable. It's a favorite with flight crews. Dining in the area is not the best, they is a coffee shop steps away, plenty of fast food places but if you want something nicer I would suggest the Doubletree Hotel which would mean just going through the parking lot.

Don't walk in the area at night, it looks safe but there are some unsavory characters that lurk around.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014

I travel a LOT!!!! Obviously, staying in a lot of hotels comes along with that. I can confidently say that Ayres Hotel & Suites is now one of my two favorite hotels (I returned home from there yesterday!). The entire staff is incredibly personable and accommodating. The facility itself is gorgeous and the rooms are amazing. They offer amenities that help you to relax after a long day of work (or sight seeing if you're lucky enough to take vacations), the beds are super comfortable and the hot tub helped to keep me sane.
Having a refrigerator and microwave in the room helped me to be able to eat with a crazy schedule and the complimentary full breakfast was fabulous.
And the shuttle service to and from the airport helped to ease my mind, not having to worry about waiting for/finding a cab.
I highly recommend this hotel to anyone that is heading to southern California for any amount of time. You will not regret it!

Room Tip: I stayed in a suite that had a separate seating area with sofa and coffee table to use as a work are...
Green Features: I love that they give you the option of having your linens changed on a daily basis. I've always found it so wasteful when the housekeeping staff takes my towels and changes my sheets every day. At Ayres, you can request that they leave your towels and linens!
1 Thank thatcrazyquiltygirl
San Diego
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

This was my 3rd time at the Ayres Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport. I love all of the Ayres Hotels because of the wonderful staff, extremely clean rooms, the feeling of being safe (I usually travel alone), excellent breakfast, comfortable beds, and nice amenities.

Room Tip: I was placed in a courtyard room as they are quieter. But, I wouldn't have minded one closer to...
Green Features: They actually stick to their environmental practices of not changing the sheets daily, or towels if we do what they ask. Many hotels do not and I appreciate that Ayres does.
1 Thank John C
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

Through various difficulties, such as an inventory glitch that prevented us from having our room on the first night of a three night stay, the staff, most especially Amy Delgadillo, went out of their way to assist us. By providing a night's stay at another Ayres location and comping the cost of the room, providing shuttle service to our classes and appointments, and using all means possible to get us into the promised room on night #2.

Thanks for Roger, on the later shift for working to get the rooms ready as soon as possible.
Thanks for a superb houskeeping staff.
Thanks, especially, for courteous and cheerful shuttle service from Jose and Brian.
We will return and stay here again.

Nadine Arney

Room Tip: Ask to face the courtyard.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Sacramento, California, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2014

If you want a great sleep and stay, definitely this is the place. When ever I get a chance I stay at an Ayers hotel. When driving for business I need a comfortable sleep so I stay here because I know I will get that.
I would recommend any Ayers hotel in CA any time. You won't be disappointed. Not to mention the very good hot breakfast is a total plus as well.
All I can say is enjoy your future stay.

Room Tip: Any room at an Ayers hotel is a good room.
1 Thank LISA L
Manhattan Beach, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

When I'm in Ontario, I stay at the Ayres. The breakfast is free, convenient, and tasty. Our room is huge, so we have lots of room for all of the things we bring with us. Parking is convenient and free. I enjoy sunrise and a morning walk around the Ontario Convention Center.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends