Orange Tustin Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 July 2012

I stayed here with my family after a day at Disneyland. I didn't choose to stay here-my father in law booked it for us as a gift to the kids so I was a bit nervous...I'm a control freak. But I was pleased with the hotel. Its close enough to Disneyland that its quick and easy to get to, yet far enough away that its not a super busy location. Theres fast food right down the street which was nice. My only complaint was the best wasn't that comfy. Other than that we had a great stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank 03nismochick
Guestrelations2017b, Guest Relations Manager at Orange Tustin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. If you're traveling to our area again soon, don't hesitate to call us.

Reviewed 22 June 2012

The room was clean with a good hot shower. The staff was nice and very helpful. The location is close to Angels Stadium and Disneyland. I will stay there again. Thanks Tustin Inn.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rcrmon

What a wonderful review, we truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 24 August 2011

We were delivering our daughter to College, this worked out perfectly just a few blocks from the campus. This is a motel style hotel, the rooms were really clean, flat screen tv good lighting, and good hot shower! What more could you want? Excellent value and close to everything. The owner was very very helpful and introduced us to the best indian restaurant we have ever been to Tandoor Cuisine of India.

Room Tip: first floor you can park outside your room
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank frederika

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Take care!