“Great wings, friendly staff”
Review of Famous Dave's BBQ SHack - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Famous Dave's BBQ SHack
Cuisines: Barbecue
Orange, California
“Great wings, friendly staff”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Fun place to go to, big menu with lots of stuff to chose from, everything is good. I always get the wings, they're some of the best I've had. The ribs are also really good but it's a lot of food and I can never finish them. The staff here is really friendly and I always seem to have a good experience here. If you like BBQ this is one of the best options in town!

• Visited August 2013

“Bbq...Great it is”
Reviewed 18 July 2013 via mobile

The shack is a great place to get your fix for bbq..The rib tips are just...great . We've been coming here for sometime and have always enjoyed it..

• Visited July 2013
Seal Beach, California
“BBQ is Good”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

This location is more take out then full service. I like the Long Beach location but the food quality is the same. The staff seems friendly and on the ball. The only complaint is the last time i was here they put my food in bags no boxes for the ribs. I hope the franchisee isnt taking the cheap way out. We all know what happens when that happens.

• Visited March 2013
Kerrville, Texas
“Really great bar-b-que!”
Reviewed 6 May 2013

The food was awesome. The meat was smoky and delicious. They have a myriad of sauces right on the table. A sauce for every person's taste. I ordered a two meat combo plate and didn't come close to finishing all of it.

Visited April 2013
Winter Garden, Florida
“Delicious!!!”
Reviewed 4 March 2013

I had the pulled pork and it was excellent. I didn't venture out and try all the different sauces but the food was good just the way it came. My favorite was the corn bread. Absolutely wonderful.

Visited February 2013