“Good Food. Huge Menu”

Add it.
Famous Dave's BBQ SHack
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Cool little place, food is defintely above average. Like most BBQ places, the menu here is huge and there is a lot to chose from. Figured I couldn't go wrong with the ribs and I must say they didn't disappoint. Staff was really friendly and we had a really good experience for trying a new restaurant. Still a lot left on the menu I wouldn't mind trying so I imagine we'll be back for more in the future.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

Fun place to go to, big menu with lots of stuff to chose from, everything is good. I always get the wings, they're some of the best I've had. The ribs are also really good but it's a lot of food and I can never finish them. The staff here is really friendly and I always seem to have a good experience here. If you like BBQ this is one of the best options in town!

Reviewed 18 July 2013 via mobile

The shack is a great place to get your fix for bbq..The rib tips are just...great . We've been coming here for sometime and have always enjoyed it..

Reviewed 7 May 2013

This location is more take out then full service. I like the Long Beach location but the food quality is the same. The staff seems friendly and on the ball. The only complaint is the last time i was here they put my food in bags no boxes for the ribs. I hope the franchisee isnt taking the cheap way out. We all know what happens when that happens.

Reviewed 6 May 2013

The food was awesome. The meat was smoky and delicious. They have a myriad of sauces right on the table. A sauce for every person's taste. I ordered a two meat combo plate and didn't come close to finishing all of it.