ALO Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
1,630 results
All reviewsayres innpancakescoffee cakepotatoesfree parkingfree breakfastsausagecookiesart shuttlefront desk staffuci medical centerwould definitely stay here againyogurtdisneyland tripstaff was very friendly and helpfulgreat place to staybeds were comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was here on Business and added a little please. Good location. Great Staff, clean rooms, wonderful on site restaurant. Had one of the best, fresh, free breakfasts here. Since I had time to kill I went to Disney. I was allowed to keep my car at hotel and take $5 transportation round trip. Very convenient! I have plans to go back to this hotel for two nights in July.

Room Tip: Simple, use hotel apps to get 3 star hotel for 2 star rate. 99% of the time I get a nice clean room at a reasonable price.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Sandra Z, General Manager at ALO Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed our hotel and our yummy breakfast. I am glad you were able to utilize the ART shuttle service to Disney during your stay with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again in July.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

This place is a great deal, especially if you get it in the $80-100/night range. We stayed here two nights. It's interior is very nice, it's staff are very good. The location is right off I-5, literally. It's walking distance to the Angels stadium (around 15 minutes) and very close to Disneyland. The hotel offered a daily breakfast which was actually very good, with many options.
The rooms were clean and nice looking, and there was plenty of free parking.
Only downside was the distance from LA proper and the elevators can use an upgrade.
But really it's tough to go wrong here.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank cozziad

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. We appreciate you giving our reviewers great detail regarding your stay at our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed our rooms and our Full American Breakfast Buffet. We hope to have you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I booked our stay at Ayers Inn from Sydney, Australia.

I would like to mention that the hotel staff is VERY professional, friendly and helpful. My first interaction was with Julio when I rang the hotel from Australia. Julio was very friendly and helpful - This was my first impression of Ayres Inn and I was very impressed .

When we reached the hotel we were given a VERY warm welcome by Chase who is also very friendly. We stayed at Ayers Inn for 5 nights. Every single morning Chase greeted us and asked if he could be of any help. I think this is GREAT customer service and shows how Ayres Inn values its guests.

I would also like to mention about Christopher and Cory who were also very nice in their dealings. Cory in fact went out of the way to drive us all the way to Grayline bus depot when we missed our bus to Universal Studios. This is what 100% Satisfaction means.

Oops I forgot to mention the complimentry breakfast is yummy. Overall we were very pleased with the staff and hotel. HIGHLY RECOMMEND AND BELIEVE ME YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS HOTEL.

• Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank lotusguy27
Sandra Z, General Manager at ALO Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Thank you for your kind review. We are very happy to read we provided a wonderful stay for you and we thank you for mentioning our incredible staff and our yummy breakfast. It was our pleasure having you as our guest and we hope to see you all again soon!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Back int town to move my daughter out. Greeting at check in by staff who remembered me from the first time I stayed with them back in August. Had flown in very early and called ahead about early check in. Called me back before noon to say a room was ready.Large clean room-plenty of space to unpack/repack bags. Got up early-had a delicious breakfast out on the patio/reading the paper in shorts-something I don't get to do too often in Seattle.
Checked out -bill was under$120-where else can you find this kind of experience????
Looking forward to our return for parent weekend mid October

Room Tip: Don't forget about the shuttle to and from Disneyland- used it last time-it was great!!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your wonderful response! Our Guest Service Agents are great at remembering our guests and are always so happy to see people return. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed our breakfast and also your experience with the ART shuttle service. We look forward to having you stay with us again when you return to the Anaheim/Orange area.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

This was our first stay at Ayres Inn Orange. We have stayed at other Disney Good Neighbor hotels. While the rooms could use some new paint, and the bathroom was a bit cramped (five in the family)...the staff was very accommodating. We requested a microwave for our room which they gladly supplied. Even though I ended up sick in bed for a day, (and my son) they were certainly respectful of the "do not disturb" sign. The beds were very comfortable and Queen sized, not double like most of the neighboring hotels. Our maid service was wonderful! They surprised us one day, by adding my granddaughter's stuffed toys arranged cutely on the bed. (I felt bad for our maid service, with us being sick, we weren't too organized and often left a mess in our room). Hot tub was a nice place to relax after a long day walking around Disney parks. We were always greeted with smiles from the very helpful staff. The breakfasts varied from day to day. We are not breakfast sausage fans...my favorite was the scrambled eggs, cottage potatoes and bacon and a bowl of fresh fruit. Shuttle was convenient to the Disney parks (drivers were also very friendly and fun). Would highly recommend for a family stay. (It appears they are in the process of adding onto their wonderful Inn).

Room Tip: This is across the street from a hospital...while we did hear sirens, they didn't bother us. It was quiet at night. Ice machines are located on 2nd and 6th floors, coin operated laundry is on 4th floor. Don't miss out on breakfast, however, my son-in-law didn't care for the coffee, so I would recommend Starbucks just down the street. (I don't drink coffee, so I wouldn't know). If your kids are picky eaters, bring their favorite breakfast cereal as all there was to choose from, was "healthy" cereals. Although, my granddaughter loved her Cheerios, pancakes and french toast.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Sandra Z, General Manager at ALO Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel, and that we were able to assist in making your family trip to Disneyland convenient and memorable. We look forward to welcome you back next time you visit Disney!