BEST WESTERN Plus Meridian Inn & Suites, Anaheim-Orange
GreenLeadersSilver level
las vegas, United States
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

Fantastic everything. My family and I have stayed in several Best Western locations but this was by far the best. The pool was heated, the food was awesome, and the service was beyond excellent. I would very much recommend this location to anyone. Very close to Disney and surrounding entertainment.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
Los Angeles, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

Was a nicer hotel in years past. Split personality between serving Disneyland guests and other business guests. Pool & jacuzzi are the only redeeming features. Heating/Cooling system very loud. Front Desk needs better training. Big Rigs parked in back.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Lake Havasu City, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

We love to stay at the Best Western Meridian in Orange, Ca. Very friendly staff & excellent rooms for a reasonable price as well. I always stay here when we are in the area, especially with the continental breakfast

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Columbia, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

The place was slightly run down but it did look like they were in the middle of fixing it up. Looks like the place is mostly suites with just a few regular rooms scattered throughout. We got a regular room and the window was so tiny it felt like a cave. The hot water was almost non existent. I discovered if I took a really long shower it started to warm up though. Odd.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Los Gatos, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

The rooms are quite spacious, and we loved having a separate living room and kitchenette. The American breakfast was a great convenience, too. However, we had many maintenance issues during our stay. The first night, our refrigerator and air conditioner were not working. We also had a plumbing back up in our tub and it was covered in dirt. For the second night, we were moved into a different room. The room smelled like smoke, even though it was a non-smoking room. The safety latch on the door fell off in my hand. On top of that, the television in the living room didn't work, and had to be swapped out for a different one. We also discovered that when we changed channels on the TV in the bedroom, it turned on the TV in the living room. If they can fix all of these issues, it would be a nice place to stay.

• Stayed May 2014
St. Paul, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

1. I made 2 reservations under the same name. When I made the reservation, I told the frontdesk that these guest would be foreigners and older so they need to note the name and and made sure they thave their rooms. I also asked them to have the rooms next to each other so these older folks don't have to walk too far to see each other. On the day of the check-in, before my family arrived, I even called the hotel to remind them. When my family, from other countries, checked in using the name I gave them, they were given 1 room. All 5 of them, ages 60-80, had to share 1 room with one ended up on the couch. When they got in touch with me 2 days later (being shy to ask for help and a little perplex about why I treated them so badly) and I talked to the frontdesk, the reason for not giving them the 2nd room was because my family did not tell the frontdesk they had 2 reservations. When I asked refund for the 2 days we did not have the room, I was told it could not be done because I already paid. I was told to leave my cell number at the frontdesk for the manager to call me back. I never received any call. On top of that, both rooms given to us were on opposite sides of the hotel. So much for reminding and reminding. 2. There was construction going on at the hotel. One day, the noise started at 6:30 and did not stop until my mother, in her 70s, had to walked out to tell them to stop. That was after 9:30 PM. 3. Someone moved 2 trash cans next to our doors, my mother's and mine. They both were over flowing and the odor got into our rooms. They were there for a whole day and were only removed when we complained to the front desk the next morning. I have no words to rate this place with. I hope whoever chooses to stay here gets better experience. I would definitely not return and certainly not again for my family.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

oakley, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

Very convenient for travel in and around LA. Close to Disneyland not too far from Knott's berry farm and close to the' beaches. Superb place to stay. Its not the perfect location but it very nearly is. Superb service wonderful staff nice clean rooms. Will definitely be back

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Also consider these accommodations in or near Orange
ALO Hotel
Ayres Hotel Anaheim
Ayres Hotel Anaheim
#6 of 118 in Anaheim
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,993 reviews

Been to BEST WESTERN Plus Meridian Inn & Suites, Anaheim-Orange? Share your experiences!