“DoubleTree Anaheim”

Doubletree by Hilton Anaheim - Orange County
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Orange
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Great location for shopping and other activities. Good money for value. Close to Angel's stadium, to the Disneyland and few minutes drive to Baboa Island, Newport Beach. I have visited Irvine many many times, and this time staying here, instead of right around John Wayne Airport, gave me a completely new experience. I would be happy to introduce this hotel to my friends and colleagues.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTreeOrange, Sales Coordinator at Doubletree by Hilton Anaheim - Orange County, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2014

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. We were happy to read that you had good experience with us here at the DoubleTree by Hilton Anaheim Orange County. It's always fun to have new experiences. We do hope you stay with us during your next visit for yet another wonderful experience.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,687)

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Great value for money. Free shuttle to Disney was plus. Close to food and Orange Outlet. Grocery shopping is about 1 mile away. Customer service was very good. Breakfast was expensive at $16.00/adult, $9.00/child.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTreeOrange, Sales Coordinator at Doubletree by Hilton Anaheim - Orange County, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2014

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay hear with us at the DoubleTree by Hilton Anaheim-Orange County. It is our main priority to make you feel welcomed and comfortable during your stay. The next time you are visiting Disneyland we hope that you will give us an opportunity to welcome you back for another enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Only stay here if you like getting nickeled and dimed to death. Pay for internet ($12 a day), parking ($14 a day), breakfast, etc. I'll never stay again. I stay at Hilton properties often but the front desk wouldn't even consider giving me the code for internet. Sadly customer service was lacking and unless you pay you don't get anything...

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank John J S
DoubleTreeOrange, Sales Assistant at Doubletree by Hilton Anaheim - Orange County, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

John,

Thank you for your honest review of your recent stay with us. At our hotel, we like to provide a personalized experience for each of our guests, but also look for ways to keep costs low while providing comfort and convenience. We appreciate your feedback and we’ll keep it in mind as we work to make our services better.

Kind Regards,

DT Management Team

Reviewed 28 July 2014

We recently stayed at the hotel and had a very good experience. We were allowed to do an early check in which is great if you have young children and you've just come off a long flight. The reception service was friendly enough. The concierge service and especially Dave was of great help and assistance with our park bookings and shuttle requirements. They also held our bags for the day until we left on our late night flight. The hotel was further away from the Disney Parks than what we expected and is not within easy walking distance of the Disney Parks however the hotel does provide a shuttle service to the Parks and the main strip for those who like to explore and walk around. Nice pool and courts for the kids to play. The restaurant, shop and kiosk is also a nice convenience. There is a nice shopping mall and restaurants within walking distance from the hotel.

Room Tip: Free WiFi in the lobby. Some rooms have a view of the evening Fireworks at the Disney Parks for thos...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
DoubleTreeOrange, Sales Assistant at Doubletree by Hilton Anaheim - Orange County, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. We were happy to read that you had a great experience while staying with us here at the DoubleTree by Hilton Anaheim -Orange County. We were happy to read from your review that you had a good experience with our staff. Our main priority is for you to feel welcome and comfortable during your stay. We hope that next time you are in town for Disneyland, you will choose to stay with us again and have yet another enjoyable experience.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

My boyfriend and I recently stayed here from July 20th to July 25th for a Disney Vacation. Reading the reviews from earlier I was a little eerie of how service would be. We booked this through Get Away Today. Check in at this location is at 4:00pm so it is a little later than most hotels. We arrived at 4:00pm after a full day at the beach to find out that our room still wasn't ready. The front desk promptly checked us in and apologized for the wait (30 mins) and gave us a complimentary upgrade to a premium room where we were able to watch the Disneyland fireworks along with a few extra perks that included a fridge in the room The room was really clean, private and comfortable. Front desk had no problem with us wanting extra towels and any of our additional requests and was friendly. We enjoyed the pool area, although it was only open until 10:00pm. This hotel also offers complimentary shuttles to Disneyland. We used it one morning and were running a little behind and almost had a shuttle take off without us but luckily one of the Valets ran after it(Shuttles are always on time). Now that is what I call service!!! :D
Oh and ask the front desk for a coupon for Carolina's Italian food. It was delicious, convenient and you really get your money's worth for what you order.

Room Tip: Higher floors of the hotel are more secluded from everyone else making them quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you had a great time here with us at the DoubleTree by Hilton Anaheim-Orange County. We are so pleased to read that you had such great attention from our staff. It is our main priority for you to feel welcome and comfortable during your stay. We hope that on your next Disney Vacation you will give us an opportunity to welcome you back for another pleasant experience.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

The hotel was nice....but expensive for what I received. I had to pay to park and the restaurant was under par and expensive. I like the Best Western better for what I paid. Also I got overcharged quite a bit for my stay. It was good thing I looked at the charges before I checked out. I was overcharged 999.00 for a quest room. And my account was not charged correctly. I am very disappointed. Please let me know if there is anything that can be done for this inconvenience.

1  Thank Dori M
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel twice and it is my now go to hotel when I come to Anaheim on business travel. The service is good and the rooms are nice and comfortable. The gym facilities are standard and suitable for business travel. I will continue to stay here when I am in the Anaheim area.

Stayed: June 2014

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you had a great time here with us at the DoubleTree by Hilton Anaheim-Orange County. It is our main priority for you to feel welcome and comfortable during your stay so we are very pleased and more than happy to be your go-to hotel for all your business travels. We look forward to seeing you again on your next business trip so that we may welcome you back for another comfortable visit.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Orange
Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim - Orange
Ayres Hotel Anaheim
#5 of 119 in Anaheim
1 mi away
Holiday Inn Anaheim-Resort Area

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Anaheim - Orange County? Share your experiences!