“Great Price!!”

Motel 6 Anaheim Stadium - Orange
Ranked #14 of 15 Hotels in Orange
Reviewed 3 August 2012

I will admit its not perfect but what do these other people think its cheap!!! u pay for what u get. I have stayed here a few times, yeah the carpet needs cleaning & some blankets replaced. But i get to stay w/ my dog and not pay any extra or an outrageous deposit!! the soon has always been clean and they r there when u ask for service. staff is nice & helpful.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank ak165

Reviewed 3 October 2011

We had to stay here b/c there was no rooms at any Hotel on Harbor blvd next to disneyland, I guess it was gay day at disneyland. Well, when i got to the room i was already mad because i have never stayed at a Motel 6, We always stay at Hilton, Four Seasons etc. I had to use the bathroom so i got up, open the bathroom door to find a lot roaches in the tub and by the toilet.... I ran back to bed and woke up my husband b/c I jumped on him. I called the front desk and the girl was really sorry we had to experience that nightmare. She refunded us, so we drove back by disneyland to our luck someone had cancel at Hilton.... :D

Do not stay here, only if you want to take back roaches home.....

Pros:
1. Really cheap $55.00 (we had never paid that for a room)

Cons:
1. Roaches everywhere
2. Dirty
3. Smell bad
4. Sheets are dirty

I wouldn't even recommend it to my enemy.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2011

Stayed here twice past two years in summer and it is ideally located near Angels Stadium
for baseball, also has an excellent pool area....very relaxing in center court of the motel.
Two major drawbacks for the place, the neighborhood is a bit seedy at night, and the room was not as clean as it could be. I would stay again if going to an Angels game, but can give only 3 stars because of the mentioned drawbacks.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank David L
Reviewed 17 October 2010

Small rooms. Small TV. Hard bed. But been in worse places. Parking hard to get to if arriving late. But price outweighs everything and I will continue to stay every week til I see a real issue.

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed 19 March 2010

I'm a truck driver limited due to parking so I've stayed at this motel a few times. The first time I seen a roach as I was getting ready to leave. This last time there was some crusty stuff on the t.v and carpet The shower was filling up due to real slow draining and there was a 2in. gap at the boottom of the door big enough for the king roach to come in. Stay on the west side of I-5 spend the extra $40 it's worth it.

Reviewed 17 October 2008

This hotel should be in a class by itself and even Motel 6 should be ashamed its under their umbrella.

So many ladies of the night working the truckers who all seemed to park and idle their trucks most the night near the #100 rooms. That the thought of allowing my child to even run out to get ice concerned me.

The room was really bad from poor carpets to poor bedding (room 103) i must say thou that the shower had a curved curtain and a Kramer type shower head so no saving water here.

The parking lot was so shady i almost wanted to pull my car into the room so it might be safe. I did empty the car of everything i wanted to keep as just to many undesirables drifting around the lot.

Never and i mean never would i ever book this room again even if prices were rolled back to 1960 prices of $6.00

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 7 May 2008

I stayed with my wife on room 131 on may '08 and after suffering all the bad stuff that you can read on the other reviews (hair on bed, awfull smell, etc) I found wet blood spots on the carpet!!! (I felt it when stepped on it), I washed my feet as much as I could and went for a refund immediatly after telling some things to the clerk.

I will never get close to a motel 6 again in my life, it's unbelievable that these kind of places exist in the USA (just for the record I must say that I've seen a lot of not-very-nice places 'cause I'm from a so-called third world country but this was way far worse than other dirty places I've seen).

STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank lazym0nkey
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orange
Best Western Plus Meridian Inn & Suites, Anaheim-Orange
Extended Stay America - Orange County - Katella Ave.
Quality Inn
5 mi away
Motel 6 Anaheim
Motel 6 Anaheim
#86 of 119 in Anaheim

Been to Motel 6 Anaheim Stadium - Orange? Share your experiences!