“Discrimination for sexual preferency”

Motel 6 Anaheim Stadium - Orange
Ranked #14 of 15 Hotels in Orange
Lemon Grove, California
“Discrimination for sexual preferency”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

On Saturday August 31, the security in this Motel prevent a friend from visit me. He expressed that the rooms in the Motel are for man and women. I guess that if I am paying for a room, I have the right to receive whoever I want in my room if I don't interfere with the comfort of other guess. Definitely, I don't recommend this hotel to nobody in the gay and lesbian community.

Room Tip: Travelers is better to pay a litter more and find a hotel where everybody is welcome without notice...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank cubano14

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
St. George, Utah
Reviewed 20 August 2013

If you're looking just for a place to spend the night, look at this place as your last option, I know is California, but no free wifi, no breakfast, rooms outdated, I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Anaheim Stadium - Orange, responded to this review, 24 August 2013
Dear MColin - We apologize for your unpleasant stay. We encourage you to contact our guest relations department to report the issues you encountered so they can have a record of your experience to help us provide our guests with better service in the future: 1-800-577-3435.

Travellers are raving about these Orange hotels

Irvine, California
Reviewed 24 March 2013

Stayed here for a month. Did not have any complaints except for the fact of the people checking in between 12-3am were extremely loud. Thats what you have to expect when your staying right next to any motel office. We did get a brand new bed which was nice. Room was clean. Housekeeping did a good job with the services.

Room Tip: Room 119 is a good room. Good size with a very new bed.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank JCStolz
Santa Ana, California
Reviewed 1 February 2013

We recently had our home fumigated and needed a place to go that allowed pets. This particular location was close to both home and work and with our two Labs, was the only real alternative.

Don't expect any kind of amenties in the room at all. No coffee or tea bags. Of course no shampoo. Rough towels. Stains on the floor. Noisey. Indifferent staff. Patchy wi-fi. Patchy air conditioning. Small TV from what must be the 70s with BAD picture and of course no ports for any kind of anything you might want to connect to it.

For this location, beware of the meal delivery service. Motel 6 doesn't have a kitchen, of course, but the room had a menu for local food delivery. Quite extensive offerings and it was actually good. But we ended up paying $70+ for lasagna and a bowl of fettucini alfredo.

There was a nice grassy area that was kind of pretty until we saw the syringes and condoms lying around.

This place served its purpose, and we got what we expected in a Motel 6, but I can't recommend this unless you have no other recourse.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank javapick
Plano, Texas, United States
Reviewed 1 January 2013

I struggled to give this an "average" rating because $78 (with tax) a night in Los Angeles only a couple miles from Disneyland is a bargain. However, this is a very, very marginal property by any reasonable standard and I would have rated it "poor" if not such a bargain. The first room I was offered was missing one of the beds, the second stank to high heavens and the thrid was a smoking room when the office told me it was a non-smoking room. I accepted the third room without complaint for fear of what I would be offered next. The front office staff was nice and helpful, just be prepared for a less than acceptable but reasonably safe and affordable stay. It is also next to a Denny's AND a Jack in the Box, so this might fit your bill for an affordable LA visit.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2012

I will admit its not perfect but what do these other people think its cheap!!! u pay for what u get. I have stayed here a few times, yeah the carpet needs cleaning & some blankets replaced. But i get to stay w/ my dog and not pay any extra or an outrageous deposit!! the soon has always been clean and they r there when u ask for service. staff is nice & helpful.

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank ak165
Beverly Hills, California
Reviewed 3 October 2011

We had to stay here b/c there was no rooms at any Hotel on Harbor blvd next to disneyland, I guess it was gay day at disneyland. Well, when i got to the room i was already mad because i have never stayed at a Motel 6, We always stay at Hilton, Four Seasons etc. I had to use the bathroom so i got up, open the bathroom door to find a lot roaches in the tub and by the toilet.... I ran back to bed and woke up my husband b/c I jumped on him. I called the front desk and the girl was really sorry we had to experience that nightmare. She refunded us, so we drove back by disneyland to our luck someone had cancel at Hilton.... :D

Do not stay here, only if you want to take back roaches home.....

Pros:
1. Really cheap $55.00 (we had never paid that for a room)

Cons:
1. Roaches everywhere
2. Dirty
3. Smell bad
4. Sheets are dirty

I wouldn't even recommend it to my enemy.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple