“bbq”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
red bluff
“bbq”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

everything is great had the trip, was juicy and ready fast. right on the way to black butte hunting great place to meet park then eat after

Visited September 2012
1 Thank mike c

Rocklin
“Good breakfast”
Reviewed 2 June 2013

We were here on a Sunday morning. It was not busy at all. The breakfast we had was good, reasonably priced and served in a timely manner. The waitress was very friendly. It is a place locals come. I would probably stop here again if I needed a stop and I was in the area. Easy on/off of I-5. Their gift shop consists of a few shelves of products from the area.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank JSP799
N, California
“Slow service”
Reviewed 28 May 2013 via mobile

Food was good. Service was very slow.
I believe there was only one waitress and she wasn't having a top notch day, but I cut her some slack for being very busy at the time.
Place is very, very, old and very basic, could use some fresh paint and deep cleaning, and general freshening up.
Appears to be the place the locals hang out for coffee and chat, so we were heavily scrutinized being "not regulars" and not with the usual farm town friendliness to outsiders.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank fostemom
Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place to visit!”
Reviewed 22 April 2013 via mobile

I would to thank Fran and Rachel for a very special visit to The Berry Patch! They were so pleasant and friendly to talk to.

The BBQ was delicious! I had the BBQ chicken sandwich while my husband had the brisket along with coleslaw and beans. All I can say is "delicious!"

There was also a lovely assortment of local products to choose from. I took the dried Papaya and ginger. Since the ginger is a gift I've only tried the Papaya and was very happy!

Thank you again ladies for a great visit while we waited for our car to charge!!!!

Hope to visit your place again!

Take care.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank mollmason
Chico, California
“Just OK for travelers”
Reviewed 4 November 2012

The place was not very busy, but it took a long time before we were served. It is right along side of I-5 and everyone seemed to be in a "relaxed" mode... I guess that if I were a local resident and had the time it would have been OK because the food was pretty good when it finally arrived.

. *+*-3