See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 August 2010

I had cautious expectations for this hotel for what it was (small town hotel next to the I5) but was pleasantly surprised by the room which was spacious and clean. Despite the fact that we were next to the I5 it was very quiet - we couldn't hear any traffic at all. We stayed in room 203. The pool was a nice for a dip after a long day on the road. The front desk service when we checked in was reasonably good. Although I was just dropping off the key the guy in the office in the morning wasn't very friendly (didn't really acknowledge my existence).

I would stop here again on any future I5 journeys for an affordable ($65 a night) and clean overnight stop.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Delilahs_Dad
Reviewed 25 June 2009

We had a block of rooms reserved here for our wedding. While we did not stay at the property, I was in several of the rooms visiting with guests. The rooms are nothing fancy, but are clean and comfortable. The rooms are actually much larger than I would have expected and come with a mini frige and microwave. The pool had not been opened prior to the groups arrival, but the owner opened it up and readied it for the group. There was lots of seating and the pool was very clean. Leading up the group reservations, the owner/manager was very helpful and was a pleasure to work with. There are lots of trucks that park near the hotel, but none of our guests mentioned them being loud, etc. I would highly reccomend this motel to others looking for clean, safe and reasonably priced lodging.

• Stayed: May 2009
2  Thank travling4fun
Reviewed 8 March 2009

I have stayed here twice. The first time was pleasant. This last time staff had housekeeping cleaning rooms past 9:00pm including vacuuming the room above me at 10:00pm. The phone in my room did not work. The quality seems to be following the economy - straight down.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank smythOregon
Reviewed 7 June 2007

This is a very nice place to stay. The room was great, the grounds were well kept and the pool was well maintained. I had no problems at all. If you go to the Farm Sanctuary, which is nearby, this is a good location for your overnight stay.

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled solo