“IT'S THE FOOD THAT MAKES YOU VISIT”
Review of Tong Fong Low

Tong Fong Low
Ranked #3 of 86 Restaurants in Oroville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 30 July 2013

The restaurant is quite basic, but clean. The staff were attentive and efficient. I paid a visit during the Independence Day weekend and it was packed. I was a guest of a regular client and he knew what to eat and made an order without looking at the menu. I reviewed the menu and its descriptions were adequate for me to make my selection. I was not disappointed, the food tasted delicious and the portions were a feast.

1  Thank TerrythePotter
There are newer reviews for Tong Fong Low

Reviewed 2 June 2013 via mobile

Good Chinese food. Large selection of menu choices and its a good place to eat. Not the best but its a great value and good food.

1  Thank talley01
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Tong Fong Lows has been in Oroville for decades and their food tastes decades old. I have been to the Tong Fong Lows in Chico, CA and their food is fresh, delicious, and big portions. Therefore, when I visited the Oroville location I expected the same. However, I was very disappointed. The hot and sour soup tasted old, had too much salt, and was too thick. I had egg rolls that were too greasy and the sweet and sour sauce was too sweet. I had kung pao chicken that looked like mush, tasted old, and was over cooked. Worst Chinese food ever!

1  Thank Brianna S
Reviewed 9 March 2013

I and My son firgued we would try tong fong low today for lunch, worst chinese food we have had, we eat chinese food alot and this chinese food was down right gross!! disgusting!!! we couldn't eat it!

2  Thank carla097
Reviewed 16 January 2013

Having lived in San Francisco for over a decade, Tong Fong Low, is as good restaurants in the City. They don't use MSG and will prepare pretty much anything you want even if it's not on the menu.

3  Thank Carroll R