“Top Notch” 4 of 5 bubbles

The Steak House at Gold Country Casino
Ranked #2 of 85 Restaurants in Oroville
Price range: US$6 - US$34
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Top Notch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

We love this place, great food, never disappointed. Service is always top notch, well trained waiters.

• Visited May 2013

“Special evening restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Excellent place to have a special dinner. Quality of the food and service is very good. Food preparation is excellent.

• Visited August 2013
Petaluma, Ca
“Best Experience of my Life!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

On Friday night my husband and I came to enjoy dinner at the steakhouse. To start, we had elk sausage for an appetizer and a bottle of Coppela merlot, the waiters recommendation. It was phenomenal! For our second course we both had house salads with the blackberry vinagerette dressing-amazingly mouthwatering. We then moved onto our main course. My husband had a 20 oz dry aged New York and crab legs. The waiter informed us that the chefs hand cut their steaks here, and that we could upgrade the size of the aged New York to our liking. My husband was thrilled to get such a delicious, flavorful, thick cut. For myself, I ordered a 10 oz filet mignon with a side of asparagus and hollandaise. The server recommended I try the house made Cabernet steak sauce, and as expected, it was phenomenal! After our main course, my husband and I were so satisfied and full, however with the peaceful and serene atmosphere of the restaurant, we took our time and ended up finishing our meal with two cups of indulgent coffee, and what the waiter called a "chocolate sphere" for desert. So delectable, just thinking about it I can taste the warm chocolate cake melting in my mouth. Overall, my husband and I absolutely enjoyed our experience here. We were never rushed, treated with such care from all the staff, and two hours of one of the finest dinners we've ever had, felt like it was over too soon! We can't wait to be back again. We would recommend anyone to experience the steakhouse at Gold Country Casino. It's the best!!! Thank you to our waiter and the chefs for an experience we surely won't be forgetting!

• Visited February 2014
Oroville, California
“One of my favorite places to eat!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014

I have eaten at the gold country casino steakhouse a number of times and I have always had a pleasant experience. They have some of the best food around. The steaks are mouth watering and all the seafood dishes are amazing too. The servers there are very friendly and they are all very attentive. If you want to have really nice dinner and an overall good experience I would recommend this restaurant to everyone!!

• Visited February 2014
“The best restaurants”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

One of the best restaurant I have eatten at service was great and steak was cooked perfect try the bananas fosters