“staff was pretty rude about breakfeast,rooms were run down...”
Review of Days Inn Oroville

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Unclean..sticky doorknobs and bathroom floor. Paper thin sheets that did not smell fresh unsure when they'd been washed last..Unfriendly staff,except college age son,,NO traction on bathtub floor or mat..husband fell and broke ribs..owner informed me that we should have used the towel bathmat inside the shower! No concern whatsoever for his injuries...Notified Days Inn Corporation,only to be told that it's franchised and we need to deal only with the owner..NOT HAPPY

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I stayed one night at the Oroville Location. I arrived to find the male at the front desk to be very helpful. I requested a room on the lower level. The manager was will to put me in his only open lower level room that had a King Size bed, a usual $5.00 up grade, he charged me nothing. Once in my room I find a clean and spacious room with a walk-in closet. The King Size bed and five (5) pillows. The refrigerator was new as was the room micro-wave oven. There was ice near by and the air conditional cooled the room down in short time. I requested two additional large towels and those were provided at no additional charge. I found the room to be quiet, with an acquitted T.V. I had internet Wi-Fi at no additional charge and a work area to prepare at in my room. The bed was medium hard and gave me a great nights sleep. In the morning I called the front desk and requested a later check out. The front desk granted that request also with no issues or problems. I had a wonderful stay and we well prepared to my interview that morning. Breakfast was offered but I did not take part so I cannot comment here as to how the food was. I would pick this place to stay at Next time I return to Northern California, to Oroville.

Room Tip: I booked this room on-line about 36 hours before arrival and found the room to be all I needed and m...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oroville
Super 8 Oroville
Paradise Lodge
Paradise Lodge
#2 of 7 in Paradise
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites

Been to Days Inn Oroville? Share your experiences!