Motel 6 Oroville
Budget Inn(Oroville)
Dahl's Motel(Oroville)
Sunset Inn(Oroville)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 July 2014

The rooms are remodeled. Great for the price. We just stayed here for one night since we were heading to san francisco. The staff are really nice. Free coffee in the lobby. First they had given us a room near the air conditioning area it was very noisy sounded like we had a truck parked outside our window, however i asked if we can be moved and they gave us a new room right away. The second room was quite and clean as well as the first one. If you need just somewhere to stay for a cheap price this is the place. I would stay here again if i was in the area. Free parking and wifi.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2014

From the previous reviews I expected this place to terrible. When we arrived the staff was friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and very modern looking. Overall a good stay.

Pros: Clean, affordable, good service, modern rooms, laminate flooring.

Cons: The pool had some napkins and tree leaves etc in it, the beds were hard from the modern frame with no box spring, heat and a/c were hard to control. LOTS of long term guests

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sarah I
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Stayed at the Oroville, Ca Motel 6 for almost a month, while looking for a home to rent. The cheap prices being the reason I chose this motel, but the cheap price does NOT make up for the TERRIBLY RUDE management, the loud nights to keep you awake and equally as loud mornings to wake you back up as soon as you FINALLY fall asleep and the filth and smell of the whole place! After paying for every night, the first complaint I made on screaming people next door that woke up my child, the management treated me like I was making it up and threatened to call police if I wasn't out in 10 minutes. KEVIN was the manager's name, but they were all very rude! Don't ever waste your money here!

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank Phatmatt1234
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Oroville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Reviewed 12 September 2013

After driving 6 hours I arrived tired at 10:00pm to find this Motel 6 full of people partying outside walking around with beers in hand and having a BBQ outside of their room on the balcony. I can see some of the guest washed and hung out there clothes on the balcony rails. It took over a half hour to find the office person only to find her in the crowd of crazy people. I would never recommend this motel 6. Go down the street to American Value on Oro dam Blvd they honored the same price as Motel 6...

Room Tip: keep on driving!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2011

Checked in late at night. Didn't have my downstairs room that I had reserved and was assured of one. To late to go motel hunting. Was given and upstairs room. Turned on the light and cock roaches were running wild. Went back to the office and got another room and an embarrassing I'm sorry. Double checked for cock roaches in the new room. Slept with one eye open. Place was a dump. Had made reservations for 3 days. Canceled the other 2. Instead of fishing the following morning I spent it motel hunting.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family