“Best Place Ever!!!”
Exterior of Home, corner lot.
Keyless entry-no more lost keys.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Exterior of Home, corner lot.
Keyless entry-no more lost keys.
Entrance, new flooring throughout home.
Front yard sitting area.
Fenced front yard-corner lot.
Staircase to 2nd floor main area.
Front room and dining area
Front room
Vaulted ceiling, large rock fireplace and flat screen tv, bay window.
Dining area
Kitchen, new dishwasher and gas range.
Kitchen, with seating for three at the bar.
Double door fridge, new filter for fresh water and ice.
Brand new gas range.
New dishwasher.
Mmm...coffee and smoothies, just like at home.
Master bedroom - CalKing bed.
Master bedroom, Cal-King bed, walk-in closet and sitting area.
Master bathroom, tub/shower combo jack-n-jill style.
2nd floor guest room-queen bed.
2nd floor guest room-queen bed.
Hall bath with shower
3rd floor bedroom. Queen and twin trundle beds that sleeps four total in one room.
3rd floor bedroom - queen bed
View from 3rd floor front deck...yup thats the beach and ocean (and on clear days Channel Islands).
Stand-up paddle board
Lots of life vest for ocean safety
Lots of boogie-boards
Lots of wetsuits...
Lots of beach chairs.
We've got you covered with two beach umbrellas...leave yours at home.
Game of corn-hole anyone?
Beautiful beach sunsets every night at the end of the street.
Bike around the neighborhood..tandem style too.
Beach is at the end of the street, less than two minute walk.
Full size washer and dryer.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Moormans
Thousand Oaks, California
“Best Place Ever!!!”
Reviewed 13 February 2018 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Having rented this beach house a number of times over the years, I have to say that it is my favorite place to stay in Oxnard. I feel so at home and every amenity and essential I could need is already at the house. I so enjoy not having to pack all the beach supplies to bring with me from my home, everything is already supplied there for you. Unlike other California beaches, Silver Strand Beach feels like my own private beach as it is not crowded or dirty. And, it is within a one to two minute walk of the house. My kids love being able to use the kayaks, boogie boards and standup paddleboard, and the wetsuits too. Our favorite is going for bike rides around the neighborhood and sunsets in the evening on the beach that can't be beat. The owners are super friendly and easy to get a hold of for any/all questions should the need arise. I love the beachy decor vibe in the house, and the very well equipped kitchen (BIG plus...as I love to cook!) and all the beds are super comfy. The house is always very clean upon arrival, you can tell the owners Keith & Debbie really take pride in caring for their home. I cannot say enough positive things about this particular vacation rental, I hate to gush about it too much as I don't want it to be booked for when I come for my annual summer stay. Truly my favorite beach house!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing