“Oxnard Ramada”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Inn at Oxnard

Inn at Oxnard
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Oxnard

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Bothell
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

The complex was dirty, the stairs were broken and uneven, our room was listed as having a hide a bed. It did not. I was not able to access the internet. The staff was slow to respond and cold. The shower head was so low we had to bend to get under it. the light and fan in the bathroom did not work.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Check out this video on YouTube:

Book at your own peril.

Shameless management.

Said cant do anything or did they try to get alternate accomodation

We had to check out with 30 minutes- at 1030 pm at night!

Staff name was Lupe at the reception

Microwave was burnt from
inside

No existence of wifi even though claimed free wifi in each room

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Dxbtally

Travellers are raving about these Oxnard hotels

Los Angeles, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Let's start this off by saying this is the only place that had rooms available... The place is run down, the rooms are old fashion in decor. The walls are not your traditional wall paper or drywall it's a plaster or stucco finish.. Not smooth.. The bathroom was worn down and had some dirty stains on it.. The toilet was more like my toddlers potty, short and small.. The bed linen and room seemed clean but the decor and bathroom didn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling.. So I didn't sleep under the comforter or sheets.. The room does have a small fridge and microwave that I did not use. Plenty of cameras in this place, hallways, stairways etc.. Not sure what they are trying to protect... The breakfast is weak but was free.. The oj was more like a orange colored water or fake vitamin water... Would I stay here again?... Of course..NOT. If your looking for a place to crash it's ok but vacation or getaway location keep looking or do your self a favor and drive further up to SB.

Stayed July 2014
Corcoran, California, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

After reading the reviews I was very hesitant about booking a room. When we drove into the parking lot I thought it was very cute and charming. I entered the lobby and the girl at the desk was very nice. The pool area was nice and looked like a great place to relax. When we entered our room the beds looked very comfortable and to my surprise they were but I must say the pillows were my favorite I actually asked if I may purchase one but they did not have any in stock. This place needs some work the carpet was dirty and the edge by the door was pulled up a little. The shower can use an update along with the walls maybe seal some cracks and finish with a fresh coat of paint. I forgot to let the desk know there was a problem with the T.V' s speakers. All in all this place wasn't that bad and I will stay here again real soon. I didn't get to taste the breakfast as I said the bed was comfortable and I choose to sleep in. (I hope the next time I stay they will have a pillow in stock.)

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Oxnard
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

We booked in advanced with no cancelations possible. We were put in a room that looked at the maids supply room. First disappointment. Then the air conditioner did not work. Second disappointment . The room had a leak somewhere that left mildew and water stains on the closet wall and the carpet. They did up grade our room the next day but my husband was already having trouble with his breathing and coughing. We left and did not stay our second night. I also felt that their staff was not very friendly.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Travellers also viewed these Oxnard hotels
BEST WESTERN Oxnard Inn
Embassy Suites by Hilton Mandalay Beach Resort
Hampton Inn Channel Islands Harbor
Hilton Garden Inn, Oxnard/Camarillo
Homewood Suites by Hilton Oxnard/Camarillo
Courtyard Oxnard Ventura

Been to Inn at Oxnard? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Inn at Oxnard

Property: Inn at Oxnard
Address: 1001 E Channel Islands Blvd, Oxnard, CA 93033-5508 (Formerly Ramada Oxnard)
Region: United States > California > Oxnard
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Oxnard
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Inn at Oxnard 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn at Oxnard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn Near Channel Islands Hotel Oxnard