“I wish there was a Toppers Pizza where I live...”

Topper's Pizza Place
Ranked #48 of 305 Restaurants in Oxnard
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
La Habra, California
“I wish there was a Toppers Pizza where I live...”
Reviewed 26 May 2013 via mobile

Visiting Ventura to see friends, we needed a place to eat to accommodate 4 kids and still be good.

This location is right off the marina, so great seating everywhere.
2 stories - 2nd floor seating was plentiful, but it was a bit annoying having to go downstairs for drink refill.

The place was busy for a Saturday at 1pm, but I felt the food came out fast. They don't call your name making it a hectic environment, instead they give you almost like a GPS locator device, so they can bring the food to you.

There is a salad bar - but be warned this is a 1 visit salad bar. I did not see the option for an all you can eat salad which was disappointing.

Toppers loves technology, so there soda machines are like computers with toxins of flavors. I love Coke Zero, but they offer all flavors of Coke Zero - my favorite being cherry.

• Visited May 2013

Los Angeles, California
“Good stuff”
Reviewed 21 May 2013

family owned.
this place has good pizza. quality ingredients.
very friendly staff.
My favorite is the peperoni pizza.

• Visited March 2013
Olympia, Washington
“Pizza”
Reviewed 29 April 2013 via mobile

We just went to dinner last night for our pizza fix. We just love going to the Channel Island Toppers. They are so well organized, clean, and a great view. Toppers has the best pizza and we have it on our dining list for at least twice a month.

Visited April 2013
Ventura, California
“Saviers Rd Location”
Reviewed 26 March 2013

Many one of the best toppers as far as food goes. Pizza is top notch. Restaurant flooring looks great, but wait till they roll a cart across it, your teeth almost come out of your gums. Outside of that this location eats 5 stars but interior design dives 2 stars.

• Visited March 2013
oxnard
“Great food”
Reviewed 22 February 2013

Best pizza around and good food. too many kids and loud crowed I always have it delivered. Very very good salad bar and good price.

Been to Topper's Pizza Place? Share your experiences!