Had hight expectations from reading trip advisor. It was as charming as expected. Didn't agree with some complaints of small staircase etc (it's a small, old house, what can you expect?) We were a family of 5 staying in the Balcony room and the room opposite (cannot remember the name). Staff (cannot remember name) made dinner reservation for us in the evening. Ate an adequate breakfast with the wonderful view of the ocean right in front. Beds "so so". Too soft for our taste but would still choose to stay again. Love these quaint romantic places! Got a 15 dollar discount as the lock on one of the rooms didn't work. They offered to call a locksmith in the evening but we thought it unneccessary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently voted as one of the Top 50 Small Hotels in the United States by readers of Conde Nast Traveler and perhaps the most beautiful and famous inn located in California, the Green Gables Inn is a historic gem with panoramic views of the Monterey Bay. Every detail in this exquisite Queen Anne Victorian, built in 1888, has been meticulously restored for your enjoyment. Make your reservation well in advance for a very special getaway.This Four Sisters Inn blends the modern luxuries and sophisticated services of a boutique hotel with the traditional amenities and architecture of a B & B ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Green Gables Inn, A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Gables Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Green Gables Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Pacific Grove