We spent three nights when in the area for the Laguna Seca races. Our room (malarin) was very comfortable with partial view of the ocean. We could hear the ocean waves especially the last day as the ocean was rougher. The breakfast was spectacularly delicious and the service perfect. We loved the late afternoon entrees, perfect after a full drive there or a full day out. It is located only about ten minutes walk from Cannery rows where there are plenty of restaurants and some shops and obviously the aquarium. Ver quite in the evening. There is always tea and coffee available as well as fruit. We would recommend it for sure and we would like to return now!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine walking out the front door of your beautifully appointed room and gazing at a beachfront paradise. Take a few steps and smell the ocean and hear the baby seals as they sun themselves. The Martine Inn, a Pacific Grove hotel, provides the perfect romantic getaway for people who love nature and beachfront activities. The Martine Inn overlooks Monterey Bay and provides pristine views of the coastline. The hotel features amenities including:- Romantic Ideal Location- Stroll to Monterey Bay Aquarium and Cannery Row- Complimentary Gourmet Breakfast- Complimentary Evening Wine & Hors d'oeuvres. Complimentaty Wi-Fi. Library, Conference Room, Game Room with Billiards and Ping Pong Tables. Vintage MG Car disply. Escape to the Martine Inn for an unparalleled experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Martine Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Martine Hotel Pacific Grove
- Martine Inn Pacific Grove