Wife and I had a great time at the Martine Inn. We were greeted from the start by very friendly staff welcoming us, giving a tour of the property, and escorting us to our room. Room was very cozy with a warm fireplace and a gift waiting from management. Appetizers and wine were served in a beautiful common room overlooking to the ocean. We left well rested with smiles and a gift bag.
Only small negative of the room was the heater had only one function, on or off so if the room was too warm you had to turn it off no auto temperature setting. The headboard was a little scary with large heavy dowel that was not secure. Easily removed though.
These were small issues to us and overall loved our experience and would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine walking out the front door of your beautifully appointed room and gazing at a beachfront paradise. Take a few steps and smell the ocean and hear the baby seals as they sun themselves. The Martine Inn, a Pacific Grove hotel, provides the perfect romantic getaway for people who love nature and beachfront activities. The Martine Inn overlooks Monterey Bay and provides pristine views of the coastline. The hotel features amenities including:- Romantic Ideal Location- Stroll to Monterey Bay Aquarium and Cannery Row- Complimentary Gourmet Breakfast- Complimentary Evening Wine & Hors d'oeuvres. Complimentaty Wi-Fi. Library, Conference Room, Game Room with Billiards and Ping Pong Tables. Vintage MG Car disply. Escape to the Martine Inn for an unparalleled experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Martine Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Martine Hotel Pacific Grove
- Martine Inn Pacific Grove