The sweetest staff, great breakfast, great and healthy goodies and wine in the evening…you could just stay here all day and never go out adventuring except to walk next to the bay a few feet away. I LOVE THID PLACE!! we stayed in the Captain's room for birthday weekend and it was absolutely charming. I cannot believe it took us 8 years to get back…what a perfect escape. So much better than Carmel Inns. Plus the Monterey Aquarium is within walking distance….and please know we are in our late 60's! And they gave us a road trip bag with banana bread with waters…lovely. We will be back next year. Please know that fall and winter months are a great time to go….some of the best weather in Monterey...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine walking out the front door of your beautifully appointed room and gazing at a beachfront paradise. Take a few steps and smell the ocean and hear the baby seals as they sun themselves. The Martine Inn, a Pacific Grove hotel, provides the perfect romantic getaway for people who love nature and beachfront activities. The Martine Inn overlooks Monterey Bay and provides pristine views of the coastline. The hotel features amenities including:- Romantic Ideal Location- Stroll to Monterey Bay Aquarium and Cannery Row- Complimentary Gourmet Breakfast- Complimentary Evening Wine & Hors d'oeuvres. Complimentaty Wi-Fi. Library, Conference Room, Game Room with Billiards and Ping Pong Tables. Vintage MG Car disply. Escape to the Martine Inn for an unparalleled experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Martine Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Martine Hotel Pacific Grove
- Martine Inn Pacific Grove