My partner and I stayed here this past fall and were quite disenchanted. Like the previous reviewers we found the property in need of a much overdue face lift. The food is definitely not in the five star range. We live in New Jersey and dine quite a bit in NYC, so I think we have some basis for comparison. Our import/export business takes us to many beautiful locales and we would love to find the perfect boutique style hotel in the Monterrey Peninsula on our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine walking out the front door of your beautifully appointed room and gazing at a beachfront paradise. Take a few steps and smell the ocean and hear the baby seals as they sun themselves. The Martine Inn, a Pacific Grove hotel, provides the perfect romantic getaway for people who love nature and beachfront activities. The Martine Inn overlooks Monterey Bay and provides pristine views of the coastline. The hotel features amenities including:- Romantic Ideal Location- Stroll to Monterey Bay Aquarium and Cannery Row- Complimentary Gourmet Breakfast- Complimentary Evening Wine & Hors d'oeuvres. Complimentaty Wi-Fi. Library, Conference Room, Game Room with Billiards and Ping Pong Tables. Vintage MG Car disply. Escape to the Martine Inn for an unparalleled experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Martine Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Martine Hotel Pacific Grove
- Martine Inn Pacific Grove